Author Topic: Irish lad looking to get his gyno surgery in the UK  (Read 1903 times)

Offline memenono

I am probably going to have it done at Dr. Karidis or Levick. Now, this is not the issue here, the issue is I need to know how long do I have stay stay there.. in the UK.

and do I need to see the same Doctor again, like post op do I have to come all the way to the London?

Offline enom

• Bronze Member
Hi memenono,

I've heard/seen of people on this forum traveling back long distances on the same day of the operation. However, I would suggest having someone with you just incase.

Offline dexs

• Silver Member
Karidis all the way.  I had my op in March and the results are fantastic.  The aftercare is also awesome.

I've not had a follow up appointment but to be honest i dont think you need one unless you feel there is an issue.  That said they are contactable by phone at anytime. 

A number of people of have travelled long distances to see Karidis.  I live over 3 hours away but did the journey via train.  Stayed over in a 4* in Lancaster gate, which is only a couple of stops to St Johns Wood. 

All i can say is just do it.  It will change your life!

Offline grotesk_uk

• Posting Member
I really wish I had the money - I would book my self in with Karidis right away, going by the glowing references on this forum.

Sadly I am a poor mature student...  :'(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024