Author Topic: Seattle: Surgery Finally Scheduled Sept 14th 2009 ~My Story~  (Read 3129 times)

Offline 2bfree

• Posting Member
Hi, I had recently diagnosed myself of having gyno while living previous years not knowing what it is. Im fairly skinny but I have glands sticking out and making it a cone shaped. Its a minor case but still it kills my confidence and im always afraid going shirtless in public.I believe I had it since I was 12 now im 20. This site is very insprining, it actually inspired me to get surgery, I would of never had thought of having it on my own. I didnt even believe there was a such a condition in the first place. I always though it was fat but its definatly not. I had researched the doctors around seattle the area. The first one that struck my mind was Dr. Egrari but after seeing his before/after pictures I wasnt too impressed he seems to do only lypo. Then couple of days later, I searched the forum for doctors. I came across Dr. Phil Haeck. Another member had a surgery done by him and he was happy with the results. So I scheduled an conslulation with him, he has two locations in seattle and issuquah. After I arrived and was called upon. His staff is extremly nice and helpfull, especially Azaria. When he came in into the office. He was extremply nice. One of the first questions he asked was, "How much shirts do you wear" I though it was really funny, I said ummm only two hahah. So then I took my shirt off, he instantly confirmed I had Gyno. He also said right away that I have a gland problem but not alot of fat. So I was instantly impressed. I had a fear that I would come and he would say yea we will take care of that with lypo only. Which is not the case. He said the gland needs to be removed and he showed me the place where he makes the cut. Also he said that he will do lypo in additon to the gland removal. I was bascially sold right there. Also I was given a folder it has all the information about gyno and has post OP instructions and Pre Op. I though it was very proffesional and also helpfull. After I came home, I called Azaria and placed a deposit to schedule the surgery. Even though my surgery is a month away, im very nervous and excited , this is my first time ever having any kind of surgery. I will update this with pics as soon as the surgery will be complete. Thanks

Offline GLP

• Posting Member
Hi 2bfree

Did you have the procedure?  How did it go?  How much did it cost you?
Any details would be much appreciated.

I am currently trying to decide between Dr. Gottlieb, Dr. Pratt, and Dr. Haeck and any additional information would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

-GLP

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024