Author Topic: Surgery on Monday 1st of November  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Chris4152

• Posting Member
Well after years and years of wanting to do something, I'm doing it Monday.  Hope to get some pics up tomorrow, pre and then some post pics.  Having excision and lipo, Dr didn't think I had a bad case, I certainly did though ! It's strange, but I'm getting so excited about being able to wear a T-shirt which I have avoided for a very long time.  I'm 36 now and this has been with me for years and years. I went into a pool for the first time in 11 years not that long back, but only at night and when no one else was around.  In many ways I feel ripped off that I've missed experiences because of this dam gynecomasita. I'm not very anxious, may be tomorrow, but I am excited.  :)

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Good luck to you -- let us know how it turned out.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Chris4152

• Posting Member
Surgery is tomorrow. Kinda anxious, but very much glad that I've made the decision. Will attach some pics later tonight.

Offline Chris4152

• Posting Member
Well I'm back home after surgery early this morning. Haven't had any pain killers and feeling ok more discomfort than pain. So glad this done. Have the drains in which will come it over the next day or so. Dr and staff at Pacific Day Surgery in Brisbane were so wonderful, really helped. My years of hating the way I look is about to change and I'm looking forward to seeing how I look when these bandages come off. They took 450mls from one side, 420 from the others. Will put pics up.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024