Author Topic: I have a puffy nipples especially my right side I am really worried!  (Read 2969 times)

Offline JoshuaGarciaGiron

• Posting Member
Because sometimes its hard sometimes its puffy pleasee answer my question im a 14 year old male about 5"11 and 190 pounds. Im worried because I think its a tumor! Pleasee answer this post because Im having lots of stress please!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 08:50:23 AM by JoshuaGarciaGiron »

Offline kaka0077

• Posting Member
put some pictures , if its puffy nipples its not a tumor

• Posting Member
here are some sometimes its hard sometimes its puffy

• Posting Member
Please!!!!! Answer me is this gynecomastia or something else! Please!! Answer this post this is making me worry to much! :((

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Yes, you have puffy nipples -- not a tumor.  If it has been present for less than 2-3 years, then there is a chance that it may disappear on its own.  Over three years and you would probably require surgery.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

• Posting Member
I have it since I was 11 or 12 years old thanks for the answer now i'm relieved! But I have a question why does my nipples getting hard then it turns puffy again?

Offline MrBrown786

• Posting Member
you are 14 please wait untill you are 18 to access further.

There is hormonal drugs that in alot of cases can reduce if not dimminize the gland itself but you should not under any circumstance alter hormones when you are growing.

wait it out if any doctor agrees to do surgery at your age is probably illegal and illogical as your hormones are still up and down so if they remove it, it could grown right back due to estrogen.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Sorry, MrBrown786 -- you can think what you want but what you have written is just plain wrong.

There is nothing magical about age 18.

Many young men have gyne problems starting at 11 or 12, and even younger.  It is not just hormones -- there is a genetic pre-disposition as well -- just ask any men with gyne if they have members of their family with the condition.

I maintain that if one has gyne and it is stable and unchanged for several years, then the odds of it disappearing spontaneously are minimal.  I have operated on hundreds of young men, from age 11 to 18 and beyond -- and NONE OF THEM HAS HAD A RECURRENCE!!  There is nothing illegal about operating on these young men if it is going to help them.  And I can provide many testimonials from these youngsters on how the surgery has changed their lives.

Dr Jacobs

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024