Author Topic: Surgery is Thursday.  (Read 3889 times)

Offline Hendy

• Posting Member
I've been suffering from this condition since I was 16.  I've avoided numerous occasions so I don't have to take off my shirt, or be seen shirtless.  It has affected vacations, weekend trips with my wife, bachelor parties, ect.  I always wear 2 shirts and have terrible posture as a result of this.  It's a debilitating condition and I'm so happy to be taking steps to get rid of it. 

One thing, above all others, propelled me to have this operation:  My 15 month old daughter.  She will want to swim, she will want to play outside and I want to do these things with her without reservation or hesitation. 

I can't thank you all enough for sharing your experiences and helping me to get to this point.  I'm so grateful for your insights and support.  I will follow up later in the week.  I'm a little nervous but more excited. 

Offline Hendy

• Posting Member
Hey Everyone!

I had my surgery this morning and it went great!  Anesthesia was fine, garment is great, minimal pain. 

I feel so happy this is over with.  I haven't seen the results but I'm proud I was able to do this and finally take the steps to get rid of this.

I hope others who are contemplating surgery will do so.  Whatever the results, I know it'll be better than before. 

Thanks to everyone for their support!

Offline Hendy

• Posting Member
5 Days Post Op.  Got my bandages off and drains out yesterday.  I almost burst into tears.  It's such a relief.  No more slouching.  No more baggy shirts. 

AMAZING. 

I have some residual swelling on my left side but all else is A-OK.  Still a little ginger moving but I'm back at work. 

To anyone contemplating surgery, DO IT.  Dr. Mosser in the Bay Area is the best. 

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
nice job man,  have pictures?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024