Author Topic: SURGERY TOMORROW  (Read 3660 times)

Offline tttdone

• Bronze Member
hey everyone. just wanted to let you know that my surgery is scheduled for tommorow, August 20, 2008. This shall be known as the day that my life changed forever.
I'll let you all know how it went and I will post pics in about a month.
Thanks for all of the support I have received in the past.. See  you on the other side.
Surgery on 8/20/2008

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
hey everyone. just wanted to let you know that my surgery is scheduled for tommorow, August 20, 2008. This shall be known as the day that my life changed forever.
I'll let you all know how it went and I will post pics in about a month.
Thanks for all of the support I have received in the past.. See  you on the other side.

Good luck bro, hope everything goes perfectly and keeps us posted on how your recovery goes. I will be joining you on the other side in January.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline wildbilly

• Posting Member
Best of Luck my friend. Had mine on 8/15. You will wake up and feel like a new man soon - an Amazing feeling :) Wishing you great results and a speedy recovery.

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Hope everything went fine and do post you post op pics ASAP!!
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

Offline AvionicsMarine

• Posting Member
good luck and hope everything goes well. i had mine on 8/12. you will feel so relieved, because if you are like me, it bothered me EVERY day.

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
I hope everything goes great for you, I just had mine on 8/18 and I feel like a new man, Well, when the swelling goes down anyway...

good luck buddy

Offline tttdone

• Bronze Member
hey thanks for all the comments. I had mine done early this morning. I had excision and liposuction on my right side only (i had unilateral gynecomastia..... haha that is the first time i got to say i HAD, instead of i HAVE... feels kinda cool)
but anyway,, there is some swelling. I have not seen the final results yet because of the ace bandage and the drain. It is a little soar but not too bad because i am taking pain killers.
I will keep you updated and take post-op pics soon.
thanks again for all the support.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
congrats, who was ur PS?

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
hey thanks for all the comments. I had mine done early this morning. I had excision and liposuction on my right side only (i had unilateral gynecomastia..... haha that is the first time i got to say i HAD, instead of i HAVE... feels kinda cool)
but anyway,, there is some swelling. I have not seen the final results yet because of the ace bandage and the drain. It is a little soar but not too bad because i am taking pain killers.
I will keep you updated and take post-op pics soon.
thanks again for all the support.

congrats dude!!

yea..its really a gr8 feeling once u wake up from surgery...u no more have f**** moobs.....
anyways...wish ur speedy recovery and njoy the new life....
btw : i am 19days post - op :)
**Surgery done @ Appollo chennai**
Surgeon : Dr K Ramachandran

Surgery exp : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15201.0
Pics : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15513.0
**Pretty happy with the results...**
"All you need is to be mentally strong with enough financial support...get them off"

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024