Author Topic: 14 months after lipo suction  (Read 1864 times)

Offline adilksa

I did the lipo suction last year in July to reduce the breast size. The doctor classified my Gyneocomastia as major and told me that it will take a year to see the result clear! Now, it is 14 months after the surgery and I am not happy with the results:( tell me please what to do before I see the doctor again?

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 04:44:14 AM by adilksa »

Offline prabil

• Posting Member
I feel for you brother.  I had lipo and it did nothing. It would seem to me that if your dr said it was classified as major that they should honor your request to eliminate the gyno.  Did yours change at all? You should be able to look at before and after pictures to determine the difference.  If there is very little to no change than I would request the surgeon to perform surgery again at no or little cost.  From reading these boards it looks as if lipo only will not do the trick.  There must be some excision of gland.  Educate yourself as best you can.

Offline adilksa

You are right brother, that was a mistake of me to go for a surgeon with no idea about what I am going to do :) the difference is in the upper chest and the nipple size and shape but the lower chest is the same almost no changes take place !!

Thanks a lot for your feelings and inputs brother. 

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
Had lipo-only this summer, absolutely worthless and waste of time. However I learned from my mistakes -- I'm going to put some money aside and go with the best.

Good luck and don't let it discourage you!

Offline adilksa

It seems that I will go in the same way  :(

Thank you brother

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024