Author Topic: $$Money$$  (Read 4328 times)

Offline Danny123

From what I have researched it looks like the surgery is going to cost around $5,000.  Is that an over/under estimate or ballpark.  Would anyone say that you pay for what you get.  Meaning the more money you can afford the better surgeon you can afford?  I don't have an opinion because I don't know.  I do however want to have an idea to what I am in for.  I am working with my dad to finance this so I am going to need some accurate figures.  Thanks.

Offline Danny123

I thought the better surgeons would cost more makes perfect sense.  Does anyone know if my figures were about average though?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Your estimate sounds about right!! However, Volatile is correct, bad surgeons also can charge alot. I had to have a revision done on a previous surgery. This original surgeon charged me $8000 and I had terrible results. I just saw another PS for revision and have had the surgery again, perfect results. So don't go by price, YES, if the PS is only charging $1500 , you probably will not get what you want. Good luck in deciding!! Some shady PS out there!!  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024