Author Topic: Gyno and low t.  (Read 680 times)

Offline Rob 34a

• Posting Member
Low t causes gyno. Gyno is also caused by trt. This is my current cross road. Not sure what lies ahead. Any thought ?

Offline gynepaul

• Posting Member
I never had my hormones checked until I noticed a lump under my left nipple a couple of years ago.  I then went through a mammogram and ultrasound, which were both negative, but did confirm the gyno.  I also had my hormones tested at that time and found out my T levels were abysmally low.   I started TRT within a couple of months of my diagnosis and have continued on it since.  

The TRT did seem to slow the breast growth, but it appears to me that the growth continues, but at a slower pace.  I’m still pretty small compared to a lot of guys on this forum, but I can tell that it hasn’t completely stopped.  Not sure of what would have happened if I had not gone on TRT.  I am happy with the positive results I’ve achieved from TRT.  I feel better now and I’m hoping that the continued use of TRT will arrest the osteopenia that I was also diagnosed with after discovering my low T.  

As far as the breast growth, I’m not too concerned with it if it continues at its current (slow) pace.  I’m 67 now and don’t see that it will have any major impact on my life.  No bra wearing now, and I don’t anticipate needing it down the road, but I guess you never really know what the future will hold.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024