Author Topic: process of removing the puffiness?  (Read 5221 times)

ichthus70x7

As most people on here, I have the puffy nips...by the way, does anybody else have the nickname "nips"?...I also have the hard tissue in my "breast."  I cannot wear plain shirts because of the nips, but I have used Band-Aids to hold my nips(areoles) down. 

So my question...I had a consult today with Dr. Pensler in Chicago.  He told me that the puffiness will disappear after he removes the gynecomastia(hard tissue).  I am  confused on how that is, because it seems to me that my areoles are not directly connected to the tissue.  The puffy part does not seem to have any tissue or anything between the two.  I am sure that the doctor is right, but I was wondering if someone had a more complete explanation???  And if what he tells me, will not work, does anybody know the appropriate procedure?

I have read Dr. Bremer(sp?) from Virginia's comments and his procedures on his website, but I never found any specific details to my question.

Offline MSJ108

The hard tissue/gland is behind/below the areola. Remove that along with some fat if needed and you flatten your nips out

Offline glandular

• Posting Member
  • I'm a medical student in Chicago, IL
The puffy part does not seem to have any tissue or anything between the two.

That is glandular tissue.

Offline mahzaku

• Posting Member
yeah im wondering the same thing on how it gets flattened down after the surgery, i just had mine done 5 days ago and im wondering if the vest shrinks the width and the puffiness down also.. get back to me if u find out..

Offline nitro1437

• Posting Member
its breast buds that are behind the nipples that push it out and make it so it cant lay flat. once that is removed the nip can lay flat like it normally would

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024