Author Topic: Do I have puffy nipples?? (pictures)  (Read 3758 times)

Offline Pufffy

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

It feels really weird to ask about this here, but I really need help before my surgery.
I am not sure what exactly my problem is.
What I can say for sure is that when my nipples are erect, the actual "nipple" protrudes further out than normal.
I visited a plastic surgeon about this and he thought it would be enough to do a nipple reduction, which basically just means cutting of the nipple to reduce its lenght.

But when I was at the consultation with the plastic surgeon my nipples very constantly erect, so he didn't see them "non-erect" which is when they look my "puffy" I guess.
When you look at my nipples in a relaxed state is seems that also the actual areola is standing out a bit? Or would this also be fixed with just cutting of the length of the actual nipple?

I here attach two pictures of my nipples, one when they are in a relaxed state and one when they are erect.
Would be very thankful for serious help from you guys.

hammer

First of all you don't have anything to feel weird about! This is what this forum is for, welcome friend. We are all here for support for large breast or in your case NHO, (nipple hard on) is what it was called in my day.

I have to say "ouch" to the explanation that you give for the correction of your nipples!

Was this a surgeon with gynecomastia experience? If not or your not sure I would post your question on "ask a doctor part of this forum" as we have a host of very fine, very experience gyne surgeons here that are more then willing to advise.

Once again, welcome and good luck!

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024