Author Topic: Please rate my surgery pre/post. PLEASE!  (Read 3383 times)

Offline siddd_4

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

I had surgery 2 months ago and the first week results were amazing. completely flat which is what I wanted. Over the past 5-6 weeks though, my chest is becoming fuller and bulging out.

I read online that this could be swelling? Can you please look at my pics and help a brother out ? I am freaking out :((((

Offline kaka0077

• Posting Member
have a question, when did it start to look fuller , before or after u took the stiches out?

Offline siddd_4

• Posting Member
I had dissolveble stiches, so never really had to take them out..

I think chest started looking like this 3-4 weeks post op. and right side nipple is a bit puffy... Will this go away? :(

Offline kaka0077

• Posting Member
According to other people on this site, it should go away with time , Im asking because I had my surgery done 2-3 weeks ago , so my nipples look great, but I am afraid they will go "puffy mode" again , I really hope they wont cos there is no reason , everything was taken out but the fear remains. Good luck man !
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 10:21:21 AM by kaka0077 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The skin heals over in a couple f weeks but the underlying tissue continues to swell and takes much longer to reach its final contour.

Two months is far too soon to pass judgement.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
I had surgery for my puffy nips last June. Looked great two weeks post op then both side started to protrude again. I have one round of kenalog injections and still puffy. I am going to my doctor on Monday and he will open me back up to take out scar tissue under local. He is telling me that's what is causing them to be prominent again. Hope he is right.

Offline siddd_4

• Posting Member
I remember Dr. Jacobs saying here that surgery for removing scar tissue might end up leaving more scar tissue?!?

Is that the only way to remove scar tissue? And how do you even look for such things? I don't have any jard lumps except on the area where incision was made.

Ahh :(

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
I have lumps under both where the incision is around bottom of areola, and directly behind them. Very frustrating i understand. At this point i just want them normal looking and im gonna take my Drs word on it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024