Author Topic: Accepting and Enjoying my breasts  (Read 3814 times)

aboywithgirls

42C,
You are correct. We really are all different with different levels of acceptance. The acceptance thing,  I feel can be broken down into two categories. There is self acceptance and social acceptance. 

I was fortunate. As a tween, I acknowledged that I was developing breasts and so did my mother. That brought me to start wearing a bra. It wasn't forced on me. It was an option for me. She gave me the time I needed for self acceptance. As I became more accustomed to wearing a bra, I discovered the benefits of it. Of course, as I continued developing, it was strongly recommended that I start wearing full-time. I also started wearing panties at this point which was something I did because I wanted to but, my mother was the one who accepted my decision. 

Social acceptance was a bit tougher, but, not unbearable. There was teasing by most of the guys and some girls but, I also had allies which were most of the girls who empathized with me and some guys who were my friends.

I also had to accept the fact that women's clothing fit better because the same hormones that developed my chest had also made my lower half just as womanly.

I also believe that the same hormones that influenced my my physical development played a major role in my mental development of the fact that I am a woman. This took time for self-acceptance. I had been wearing women's outerwear👚 and shoes👠 for well over a decade. Like most women, as time goes by, I had to add shapewear to my top drawer instead of just a bra and panties 👙. Around the house 🏠, I had begun to experiment with my wife's skirts and dresses 👗. When covid came, I worked from home for almost 9 months. With my wife's help, I was living as a woman (very happily 😊). My wife had accepted the fact that I was a woman before I did. 

Most of the ladies 🚺  at work had also indicated the fact or at least thought that I was a transwoman. The social aspect of acceptance for me was easier the self-acceptance. The most popular comment that I heard from the ladies was "it's about time, girl." It seemed that I was the last to know ♀️🙄.

Love you guys 

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline blad

I feel "weird" if not supported anymore. It took a little time to become accustomed to the feeling of and appearance of my breasts being held and held up. But within a month or less I began to realize I wasn't fixated on my chest anymore and went hours without noticing them at all.
For much of the day I forget I am even wearing a bra, as I am sure is the case for most women. I am much more likely to be aware of the feeling of being braless. When in public, I am definitely not thinking about my bra as I interact with people. The feeling of containment from my bra is my normal.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline gotgyne

For much of the day I forget I am even wearing a bra, as I am sure is the case for most women. I am much more likely to be aware of the feeling of being braless. When in public, I am definitely not thinking about my bra as I interact with people. The feeling of containment from my bra is my normal.
The same with me. I'm wearing my bra and don't think about it. Only in the night taking off my clothes I am aware of my bra again. The same if a bra strap slides down, what happens from time to time.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Dudewithboobs

Same here. I provide services for formal events in my area and had my warner t shirt bra on in the morning and was in a rush getting out the door and forgot to take it off as i usually would if these settings. I was going over everything in the car, scanning the brain for any notes to make on the go and just polishing things up. I got things ready to go at the place I was at the day of and went to change in my suit and realized i still had my bra on lmao at that point i just crossed fingers no one to notice and threw my dress shirt and suit jacket on and called it a day Its odd how it's become just another piece of clothing still at times

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024