Author Topic: Accepting and Enjoying my breasts  (Read 514 times)

Offline pastthepointofreturn

• Posting Member
This is the first summer I have been really self conscious about taking my shirt off in the pool in front of friends.  Although my breasts aren't super big, they are very feminine looking and my nipples are quite noticeable and get really hard. They have changed alot over the course of a year.  I feel like everyone I know will notice my strong masculine chest has turned into breasts.  I did see a couple people take a double take.  At first I dreaded taking my shirt off.  Now, later into the summer, I have gotten to where I enjoy the opportunity to show off my breasts.  It has become almost like a fetish.  The entire time I am without a shirt I am thinking wow, everyone can see my breasts.  I get a little nervous and self conscious, but excited and enjoy it at the same time.  It is very hot here in Texas. I rarely have a shirt on at home.  Occasionally a friend will stop unannounced. My first reaction is embarrassment and start looking for a shirt. Then I stop myself and just go with it and remain topless. 

Offline taxmapper

• Silver Member
Enjoy them!   

Like some others, you may even want them larger in the future.   

Offline Rich meier

• Silver Member
This is the first summer I have been really self conscious about taking my shirt off in the pool in front of friends.  Although my breasts aren't super big, they are very feminine looking and my nipples are quite noticeable and get really hard. They have changed alot over the course of a year.  I feel like everyone I know will notice my strong masculine chest has turned into breasts.  I did see a couple people take a double take.  At first I dreaded taking my shirt off.  Now, later into the summer, I have gotten to where I enjoy the opportunity to show off my breasts.  It has become almost like a fetish.  The entire time I am without a shirt I am thinking wow, everyone can see my breasts.  I get a little nervous and self conscious, but excited and enjoy it at the same time.  It is very hot here in Texas. I rarely have a shirt on at home.  Occasionally a friend will stop unannounced. My first reaction is embarrassment and start looking for a shirt. Then I stop myself and just go with it and remain topless.
good for you I am about the same size as you maybe a little bigger. I never had a problen showing mine off and like you I have very hard promenent nipples that show even with an unlined bra. always went to the beach shirtles and never tried to hide them

Offline felix

• Silver Member
I swim in a large outdoor hot springs pool once or twice a year.  I don't wear a bra to the pool to avoid weirdness in the locker room, but I am usually not the only guy there with boobs and usually not the largest.  People don't notice as much as you think they do.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 01:00:17 PM by felix »

Offline aboywithgirls

Up until a couple years ago. I had a couple of different ladies tankini tops that resembles a tank top. They were solid black or blue. They had built in support too. I was able to enjoy the sun and swim without being in a wet tshirt contest. 

Sophie ❤️ 
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline blad

• Gold Member
I swim in a large outdoor hot springs pool once or twice a year.  I don't wear a bra to the pool, but I am usually not the only guy there with boobs and usually not the largest.  People don't notice as much as you think they do.
Do you have bra strap marks visible when you go to the pool braless? Or do you remove your bra hours before arriving at the pool?

Wearing a bra can have its complications if you are not trying to give out clues that you wear one.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busted (and happy)

• Posting Member
Blad
Given that I was told at fitting that the band should do 80% of the support  and the straps were mainly there to keep the upper part of the bra tidely in place, I was told that a good rule of thumb (not infallible) was that if you have strap marks it was fair bet they were too tight. 
Almost 100% of men with gyno who try a bra never turn back!!
Go Figure

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022