Author Topic: finally got surgery  (Read 3651 times)

Offline pumpseeker

• Posting Member
whats up I am a bodybuilder who fnally had my surgery thursday morning. I had Lypo done and some orf the gland was removed. My doctor did an awsome job. It only cost me $2650. I live in Daytona Beach so if anyone wants his name I would be happy to give it to you. The only question I have is when can I hit the gym again. The doctor said I could go back in 15 daYS, that seems a little too soon from what I have been reading but maybe i might be an exception to the rule.

Offline rcbrown23

It's really up to how your body heals. 15 days does sound a little soon and you probably will not be ready. Just an estimate, but I'd say after maybe 20-25 days, you can start stretching out your chest and see how it feels. Then just go from there. Be carefull not to push too hard though, you don't want to tear or stress any of the new tissue that's forming.

-Brown

Yeah, $2650 sounds like a great deal. Lucky SOB ;)

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Good job Pumpseeker! You got a better deal that me :o
I am also a body builder. I just worked out for my first time this thursday, around 1 month and 1 week post op.

I tried to workout sooner but I noticed by just doing calf raises alone, my chest hurt more especially around the incision line.

I would take it easy for the first month. After than, start getting back into weight training. I know how it feels to not be able to workout. March was hell for me.
Take this month off and just work on diet and maybe after a week or so just alot of walking.

Than when you are ready to start working out again, your bf% will be nice and low. Take advantage of this "break"
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline pumpseeker

• Posting Member
I got a deal beacause my girlfriend is decorating the doctors nurses house so she gave me a sweet deal. He used ultrasound lypo and I have very little swelling. I had the drains taken out today and my chest looks great. I guess it will start to swell soon. How long did you where the chest vest for?

Offline vaio

1 month and 1 week. I still wear it occasionally.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Vaio,
Do you wear the vest because you still have a little gyno? Or do you just have some swelling left over?

Offline vaio

I was wearing it because it would start to swell. I stopped wearing it completly 2 days ago. Everythings .....normal now :)

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Vaio - get some updated pics!
etc.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024