Author Topic: Light at the end  (Read 2411 times)

jdh2511

So, everything was terrible with my gyno, which I have from puberty. Then, all of a sudden, they loose denisty, and I can feel ribs when pressed. Not too long after, my nipples stoped being puffy and now they are small about 75% of the time. And slowly, the moobs are beginning to go away. I can wear different shirts, but they still got a ways before they are completeley gone.

Hopefully they will be completley gone by school. This sound familiar to anyone?

Offline b

• Posting Member
nice to hear m8

Did u take any medications, changed eating, working out etc?

jdh2511

Started doing soem push ups and sit ups, but not a lot. And I'm taking centrum vitamins? lol.

I think this might be a case of my T kicking in ;)

Offline b

• Posting Member
Started doing soem push ups and sit ups, but not a lot. And I'm taking centrum vitamins? lol.

Actually i'm doing exactly the same (push ups/sit ups and vitamins) and i can feel my ribs at some places too.
Lets hope the puffyness in my left nipple will go away too :)

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
lucky ass dude, im in shape and mine are still puffy and gay  :-/ but its all good ill prolly get surgery

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
lucky ass dude, im in shape and mine are still puffy and gay
lol.

Jdh, perhaps what you have is a case of pseudo gynecomastia. If it were actual glandular tissue I kind of doubt you'd see that much of a difference from doing situps and pushups.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024