Author Topic: no drains, is that good?  (Read 2856 times)

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
im planning to get my surgery by dr bermant, and im told that none of his patients ever need drains or get fluid build up, and he rarely uses drains, is that good, i mean i read a lot of posts that said getting drains is good coz it gets rid of the toxic fluids sitting inside, and by the way he uses tumescent liposuction is it something related to that? any inputs would be appreciated. :)

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
hey FBI, thanks for reply, yea its one of my concern coz i live in Chicago and im going to stay in Richmond for a week after the surgery, i told him so, but im worried what if i get a fluid build after i get home, and yes i have a mild gyne only puffy nips, what do you think?

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I think you'll be fine.  Mild gyne correction isn't too much of a shock to your system.  I had pretty drastic surgery and they put drains in me, and I hardly even had to empty them.  I've heard a lot of good things about this guy, I'd trust him. 

So when do you start living?  (surgery date)

Offline flex1appeal

I did not have drains my first surgery. No much fluid build up. It went fine without the drains for me.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
gabbahey dude, i wanna get this surgery done by spring break or at least summer, i cant do it rite now coz my classes start next week, apart from that im looking for loans coz i cant afford it, just got rejected by capital one, but still got my hopes up, by the way hows your recovery goin, expecting to hear some good, peace                       hey flexappeal, i believe you got the drains in your second op, im not concerned about the pain, just worried that after coming back i get fluid build up, would the local doctors help me with it, coz i dont wanna mess it up, but the ur new pics look awesome, looks like you are lifting heavy these days, are your experiencing any mild lingering pain or discomfort during or after workouts, like the after effects of surgery, just curious coz i plan to go back to  gym too after the op. good luck

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Hey Reaper,  recovery is going alright.  I had a mastectomy w/ nipple graft, so it's going to be a while before I see scarring go down and more normal looking nipples.  I can already wear a t-shirt though.  ;D  Good luck on the loans.  I got my loan through a wells fargo line of credit. 

Offline flex1appeal

gabbahey dude, i wanna get this surgery done by spring break or at least summer, i cant do it rite now coz my classes start next week, apart from that im looking for loans coz i cant afford it, just got rejected by capital one, but still got my hopes up, by the way hows your recovery goin, expecting to hear some good, peace                       hey flexappeal, i believe you got the drains in your second op, im not concerned about the pain, just worried that after coming back i get fluid build up, would the local doctors help me with it, coz i dont wanna mess it up, but the ur new pics look awesome, looks like you are lifting heavy these days, are your experiencing any mild lingering pain or discomfort during or after workouts, like the after effects of surgery, just curious coz i plan to go back to  gym too after the op. good luck

You are correct, I had drains 2nd surgery. My PS stated that he did this because the 2nd surgery caused more of a tissue gap since I had gland excision and so there wasn't as much surrounding tissue to spounge the fluid like in the first surgery. I did have fluid build up after drains were removed and I didn not have any of it redrained. I let my body absorb it over time. I still have fluid under my nipple primarily and scar tissue that may take a few more months to dissolve. It has gone down significantly already in that department but is slowly slowing in healing. No residual pain. I have full range of motion and am going heavy as can be for workouts now. Trying to get some of my size back I once had. Only I am natural now and will stay that way for good. I am using a supplement called NO2 explode which is awesome stuff. It has a mix of creatine in it and increases nitrogen balance within the muscles to give a better pump and fuller looking muscles and more energy too. I actually put on 8lbs with this stuff. Probably water weight from the nitrogen increase though.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
hey flexappeal, when i started out i took some creatine followed up with some protein shakes, thou my endocrinologist cleared the products i took, but im still very scared of that stuff, i know i may sound stupid but to this day im not sure what caused my gyne, and food supplements are a viable candidate, i know its all around all my buddies live on it, but it suits to some and it does not work for some, any how  after op my goal is to get ripped not huge, thanks for ur reply dude. :)

Offline flex1appeal

Reaper, the stuff mentioned isn't for mass. I just respond well to creatine based supplements I guess. The main purpose of NO2 explode is actually to increase energy levels for workouts and allow for more nitrogen balance throughout the muscles which in turn allows for better blood flow to the muscles. This helps to insure the muscles are getting the nutrients they need for quicker recovery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024