Author Topic: It's coming!  (Read 3792 times)

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Well, as you may all know, spring is near, and so is summer......damn. I was wondering how some of you feel about this whether or not you have gyne. If you do have gyne, what are your plans? If you don't have gyne and have already had surgery, I would also like to hear what you plan on doing. I'm just seeing and comparing the differences between the 2 and trying to see how people react to the summer.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline Ben2cat

• Posting Member
Stay out of the kitchen... the health club is not as busy, stay at work and eat fresh friuts... pray daily
Easy to say is'nt it...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I plan to celebrate Birthday # 72 with a trip to Disneyland. Actually it is not all that much of a trip, It is actually only about an hour drive to Anaheim.

After that, 2 weeks camping in Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Parks here in Ca. I'll probably take a day hike to Mist Falls/Paradise Valley. It is a fairly rigorous hike, and I've not seen anyone my age or older on that trail since I was in my 40's. To be honest, that hike renews my bragging rights besides being a beautiful trip.
Grandpa Dan

Offline soillinois

• Posting Member
easy to say, but for someone who loves outdoors it sure does suck.  When I was a kid you couldn't get me out of the water, but for the 20 YEARS :'( I have came up with I don't know how many lame excuses as to why I don't want to go swimming.  Can't swim without a shirt.  I discuss myself, sure don't want anyone else to see.

I was overweight as a child and started to develop gyne when I was 8.  Parents divorced, dad wasn't there, no one was.  I let addiction to food control my youth.  Later on turned to drugs.  

Like what the last guy said PRAY.  I am 28 know went for my first consultation, doesn't sound good.  Due to all the excess skin tissue I believe scaring will be bad. :'(  But my faith seems to be growing stronger along with my will.

I want to have the surgery to improve my life.  I am wanting to join the navy.  I believe the experience will help me realize there is much more out there than the bubble I have trapped myself in for the last 2 decades.        

My thoughts and prayers are with all.  I feel selfish dwelling on my severe gyne at times.  Really struggling!

Offline Ike

• Posting Member
We'll be uncovering our nice in-ground pool that I'll never use

And the worst part is that a lot of my friends want to come over and have a party some time because of my pool...most of my friends are girls  :'(  NO way that's happening.  They'll not see me with my shirt off!

Other than that, I guess my summer will be mostly full of art, maybe a seminar, if I get accepted.  And I'll probably have my license, so I can go see my friends.  They all live 15-40 minutes away because my school is composed of students from about ten counties.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Last year at a resort in Cabo San Lucas, My son swallowed his pride and took his daughters into the pool.

I could not allow him to endure that alone, So I followed. Within a short time a number of rather well endowed men found their way bare chested to the pool as well. This continued for the week.

Sometimes all it takes is someone with balls enough to be first. Had my son not led the way, I doubt if many of the rest of us would have ever come near the water.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
I know what most of you guys are going through. All my little cousins and friends are depending on me this summer in making it the best because they do things I plan out for them. But every year it breaks my damn heart that at the end of summer all we did was sit around watching movies even though they wanted to go swimming or play basketball. And I'm not talking about 4 or 5 cousins, I'm talking about 30 to 35 (yeah I have a big family). Hopefully I get enough money and have the surgery by june or july. Any one else has some more thoughts?

Offline Ben2cat

• Posting Member
When we have this condition... EVERYTHING IS SELF IMPOSED, INTERNALIZED AND DRAMATIZED...
IT IS AN "ALL OR NOTHING" ATTITUDE...
"If I did not have breasts, I would not do drugs
"If I did not have breasts I would be better with EVERYTHING'
"iF I DID NOT HAVE breasts I WOULD NOT BE SO SELF CONSUMED
"IF I DID NOT HAVE breasts MY PARENTS WOULD NOT FIGHT ABOUT ANYTHING, AND I WOULD NOT EAT SO MUCH.
I know at a yung age the little fat kid with breasts was ALWAYS either hurting or angry....
When I ost weight in 1986 & 1987.... it was to look good "FOR" some one..
Co-dependency is real with this as well...
(then we get compliments, security, love..... and we still are negative and do not believe anyone or in ourselves)
This is also bad for the soul, people, employmnet, creates learning disabilities, criminal behavior, like DUI, etc.
I thank God I can address it, be at peace, and surrender..... I do not see alot of hard criminals that have gyno... at least the shows I watch... But i know anger fuels the bad behavior....
Let's get a new television show..instead of "Biggest Loser" lets get one on this crap....
Dr.Phil would lose his seat......... whatever

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
IM GONNA darn WITHOUT MY SHIRT ON
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
I'm 17 and have no idea what your post means Ben2cat, but it sounds like something important and wise.

Offline Plarkin

• Bronze Member
My summer plans are gyne surgery in NY in June and recovery in Florida and Sydney.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Dave_8,

I think what Ben2cat was getting at is that we often tend to blame everything wrong with our lives upon the fact that we have a bit of surplus tissue on our chests.

Having followed this site since Nov '04 I have seen many instances where that conclusion would be correct. It would not be true to say that this is true in general terms though.

There have been many who defined themselves as freaks and/or losers because of having gynecomastia.

There have also been many well adjusted people who perceived gynecomastia as their only real problem.

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
I live right on the beach and it's not very pleasant.

I went to the beach once with my friends, and I've had to explain why I do not want to go anymore ever since.  Everybody else loves the beach, but I hate it for obvious reasons.

By the way, the beach has nothing on water parks.  The worst time I ever had with my gyne was at a water park with my friends.  You are there ALL day walking without a shirt.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024