Author Topic: Pro-Testosterone Supplements  (Read 4435 times)

Offline atm311

• Bronze Member
  • Lost appeal with insurance...BC/ BS of NJ
I've began taking several Pro-Testosterone Supplements

2 to be exact:

Chryslin (1000mg/day)
and a supplement put out by MRM (http://www.mrm-usa.com)
Called "Tribuplex 750)

It contains:
Tribulus Terrestris and a proprietary blend of other good stuff.

I can tell the combination of the two are increasing my testosterone levels, because of rapid growth of body hair on my arms and stuff like that....no noticible difference with gyno (YET)

I've only been taking them for 4 days, so we'll see what happens.

The reason I'm taking these is because my blood tests showed low teststorone and I'm trying to boost it natuarlly. I'm getting a call from my endo tomorrow to tell me if he wants to put me on testostorone supplementation (injections) or If he will give me a referal to a good plastic surgeon in the seattle area who does a lot of gyno surgeries. My endo is awesome and very understanding.

For now, I'm wearing the "tshirt" style compression vest from morris designs, and works great, but gets a bit uncomfortable if you wear it 24/7 like I do.

So what are you guys taking?

Cheers,
Matt
- Matt

There is hope without surgery....I got REALLY LUCKY.
Stay strong everyone!

Offline gynejew

• Posting Member
umm, not taking any.

You should relax man. After 4 days you see hair growth already?

Wait to hear back from the doctor.. why mess around with this crap?

Too many people on these boards want medical advice from uninformed strangers.

I don't know when this testsoerone hysteria started. People have been removing gynecomastia surgically for over 30 years. Don't freak out about it growing back.

If you really feel u have a problem or need the comfort of knowing, check it out, but USE a doc.

btw i just had my gyne removed in seattle by Dr. Marcus Walkinshaw at www.elanplasticsurgery.com

awesome ps, check it out

Offline atm311

• Bronze Member
  • Lost appeal with insurance...BC/ BS of NJ
Thanks for the info!

I Have been formally diagnosed with gynocomastia by my endo...so thats why i'm posting this info.

I'll check out dr Walkinshaw. - Elan is pretty close to me.
My endo is probably going to give me the surgeon referal tomorrow, anyway. :)

The reasons I'm taking all this stuff is because I have VERY LOW Testosterone diagnosed by my endo, and am trying the natural route before I go with the injections.

MY POST IS NOT RECOMENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE, SIMIPLY AN UPDATE ON MY CURRENT STATUS/CONDITION.
(It's always good to put the disclaimer in there like you mentioned)

As far as the growth of hair, I consider it rapid, because it has been nearly non-existent....but by no means ACTUALLY RAPID....its very mild in reality.

I'll post an update when I talk to my endo tomorrow.

Cheers,
Matt
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 08:45:32 PM by atm311 »

Offline hypo

gynejew

don't know when this testsoerone hysteria started. People have been removing gynecomastia surgically for over 30 years. Don't freak out about it growing back.
unquote

It started because the long term success rate for surgery is still only 64%.  It started because in a significant minority of people gynecomastia grows back.

It happened because gynecomastia is only a symptom of a hormonal imbalance and for some that hormone imbalance did not end at puberty.

25% of gynecomastia sufferers have been found to have underlying medical problems that require diagnosis and treatment and it has been found that low testosterone is the most significant of the underlying causes.

10% of all gynecomastia sufferers have hypogonadism.

And for those that have low testosterone, those who have a permanent hormone imbalance simply having surgery is not wise and very often not likely to be a permanent solution.

People who have low testosterone or hypogonadism as it is termed require an accurate diagnosis of their condition and a good for of replacement therapy and sometimes estrogen management. And they require this to stabilize their hormones prior to having a surgical procedure.

Your advice to go and get surgery and forget about testosterone to someone who has told you they have been diagnosed with low testosterone is ignorant of the realities.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024