Author Topic: PRE OP PICS  (Read 6055 times)

Offline Allhopeaside

• Posting Member
i had my surgery the day before you. i didnt even go near my apartment building because my uncle lives above me, so i stayed with a friend. how did you make it into the house all sore and drugged up and stuff without your family noticing? did you have drains? that makes it 100 times harder to hide. ive only been out of the apartment twice in the past week, going to visit my mom today gonna layer some shirts over this vest.
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A MAN WHO HAS GROWN SOUND AND STRONG
A MAN WHO HAS LEARNED FROM HIS MISERY
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A CLEVER MAN WHO TAUGHT HIS FLESH THE WAY OF STEEL THIS LASTING MAN OF RESOLVE AND WILL
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
OR JUST A BITTER MAN
THAT ROTS WITH MEMORIES AND ONLY GROWS COLD

INDEED I HAVE GROWN COLD

Offline puffbiggie

• Posting Member
LOL on vest problem.  Not much of a problem since you probably had bigger problem prior to surgery.  LOL.  Congrats, and where are the post op photos and who's the doc?

Offline hyperballad

• Posting Member
they cant keep their mouths shut for anything...you guys have now idea how embarrassing it would be.

lol yes i know how that is @_@. grats on the surgery, i'm curious to see post op pics.

oh and while nomis_allen is here. i just wanted to say something. i find it kind of strange how you tell guys their gyne isn't good enough, that they don't have "titties" like you (and plugging your pics) when they want help. telling guys that their body hair is ~so 80's and telling them to have laser removal is rude. its a great forum where guys with a common issue share their thoughts and of course you can say what you want and people can't exactly make you go away but why do you need negative attention...and if its not that, then why bring down atmosphere around these serious issues. even in the acceptance area you seem to try to make people uncomfortable with some topics. i really can't guess your motives........sexuality, gender or if you have gyne but i know for sure people aren't happy so just drop it for once. honestly, if these boys parents say some posts you've made would they want their kids around that? i highly doubt it. anyway, maybe i get the wrong vibe from you though....lol btw don't respond. i got off topic...this is about EJ1990, not you. sorrryyy

Offline hyperballad

• Posting Member
it just look like some messing around in Paint not photoshop retouching.
you are seeing things about being called that word you just mentioned, no one said that at all. should i recommend lasik eye surgery?
don't throw that word around to try to get people in trouble...  :o

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
Hey EJ -- how are you feeling post-op? 

My surgery is on Tuesday!

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
You guys  are eventually going to get tired of me deleting your posts and locking your threads for flaming. Stop accusing each other of stupid crap and stay on the subject please. I had to delete posts from several people when I shouldn't, act your ages folks.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 10:32:01 AM by WishmasterK »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024