Author Topic: what do you do to cover up?  (Read 3879 times)

Offline B71

since i was in high school, i've used band aids and medical tape to flatten my nipple/chest area.

i tend to wear shirts with pockets on the chest and multi layers too.

one problem is that i have sensitive skin so i end up with welt marks all the time.

what do you do to cover up?

Offline myth77

• Posting Member
once i read to use tape and i tried it and it hurt and didnt stay. then i read about under armor and i use it but mainly when i have a color (not sure how to spell it) over it because if not they could see the underarmor sign or a tight shirt sticking up on my neck and idk what to tell them (if u think of smt i could tell them please tell me) . So what i try now if to where 3 shirts (and i live in central america so u can only imagine how hot it is!)

DrBermant

since i was in high school, i've used band aids and medical tape to flatten my nipple/chest area.

i tend to wear shirts with pockets on the chest and multi layers too.

one problem is that i have sensitive skin so i end up with welt marks all the time.

what do you do to cover up?

I have seen horrible scars from tape used to hide gynecomastia.  That is why I built a demonstration of No Surgery Body Shaping Garments to demonstrate the effectiveness of this technique.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024