Author Topic: Consistency of glandular tissue?  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Bookseller

• Posting Member
  • Lap Band 3/2006, losing weight FAST.
Can people help me by describing what THEIR gyne gland tissue feels like to the touch?

Does it get sore if you move it around alot?
Does it feel like large lumps under the fat (if you have fat?)

Has anyone worried that it was not just gyne but the unmentionable C-word?
"Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, to them he gave the right to become children of God" --John 1:12

Offline Bookseller

• Posting Member
  • Lap Band 3/2006, losing weight FAST.
Fact is, I've had three MDs (General Practitioners) give me an exam, and ALL of them are 99.9% sure that there is nothing "wrong" with the tissue, it is just gland, fat, connective tissue, etc.  They are so sure that they have flat told me NOT to have any other tests.  One even went so far as to say that he feels that men do not need to give themselves breast exams, regardless of weight.  None of them has used the word gynecomastia.  They all just focus on fat.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
If you are obease, start loosing weight before even considering surgery. Once you around the correct weight or you age and height, you will know if you have gyne. It will stick out like a sore thumb.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
Does it get sore if you move it around alot?
Does it feel like large lumps under the fat (if you have fat?)

Yeah that sounds about right.  I describe it at something you can feel that definitely doesn't seem like it belongs there.  So if you feel the fat on your belly and your chest feels noticeably different, it's probably gland...Of course I'm no doctor, but that's my take on it.

Offline rcbrown23

Mine just feels like a marble that sits on top of the muscle, under the nipple. It's really defined and condensed. Doesn't really get sore or anything, it just sit's there waiting to be taken out.

-Brown

P.S. I have low body fat, so that's probably why there's no fat mixed in.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024