Author Topic: Do i have it *SORRY NO PICS*  (Read 2132 times)

Offline doihavegyneorno

• Posting Member
sorry guys with the no pictures but i really want to know if i have it.

currently i am 5'7 weigh 165 pounds 20 years old have a big belly and chest fat.

i also have puffy nipple but when i touch them they go inside..

when i pinch my chest, it is very soft, there is no hard feelings anywhere.

i just started working out and my goal is to be less than 140 and when that happens i hope to lose the boobs.

i looked at some of the pictures and there were some that were close to mine and some that are completely for off, the one picture that almost looked like mine got a 3 so i don't know.

anyways are there ANY clear signs that will tell me if i have it or not.

thanks

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
...i also have puffy nipple but when i touch them they go inside...

For that reason, I'll say it's likely you've got it.  Excessive gland will make your nipples look and behave that way when touched.  It's difficult to say, though, without any pictures.  Gynecomastia means that you've got woman-like breasts.  If that's the case, then you've got it by definition no matter whether it's mostly fat or gland. 

Go with a sensible diet and workout plan since you've already stated you need that, and also go see a gynecomastia-experienced plastic surgeon (PS) for a consultation.  That way you can get a professional opinion on what you have and what your options are.   Especially if you've got a lot of excessive gland, you'll probably find that diet and exercise will remove body fat (which is good, so still do it), but will not be effective in removing the glands which are causing the puffy nips.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline doihavegyneorno

• Posting Member
...i also have puffy nipple but when i touch them they go inside...

For that reason, I'll say it's likely you've got it.  Excessive gland will make your nipples look and behave that way when touched.  It's difficult to say, though, without any pictures.  Gynecomastia means that you've got woman-like breasts.  If that's the case, then you've got it by definition no matter whether it's mostly fat or gland. 

Go with a sensible diet and workout plan since you've already stated you need that, and also go see a gynecomastia-experienced plastic surgeon (PS) for a consultation.  That way you can get a professional opinion on what you have and what your options are.   Especially if you've got a lot of excessive gland, you'll probably find that diet and exercise will remove body fat (which is good, so still do it), but will not be effective in removing the glands which are causing the puffy nips.

here is some more info about me

chest 37"
abdomen 37"
hips 42"
23% body fat, i'm told that a guy my age and size should be < 15% so i have a lot of work to do to bring that body fat down.

the picture that closely resembles my situation is this one is in this post:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,10509.0.html

sorry jason44

Offline Mr_Nip

Yep, I think maywest nailed it.  The ones who said that was a 3 out of 10 or just fat were simply wrong, IMHO.  (no offense intended, guys)  There looks to be a significant amount of gland just by the way the chest and nips point out.  I agree with the 5 out of 10 rating that maywest gave. 

Offline doihavegyneorno

• Posting Member
so, lets say that if i bring my body fat down to about 10-12%, then my will my chest still look like that or will it get lower because i brought my body fat down.

i'm beating this thing one way or another

Offline Mr_Nip

I'm saying that no amount of working out or dieting can make you lose gland tissue.  Although it's possible for you to reduce body fat, you can't control where you reduce it from.  A lot of guys, including myself, have dieted and SOMEWHAT reduced the moob size, but there comes a point that you get skinny everywhere else and still have them.   

I think it's best to look at this as two separate issues that need to be attacked separately... 

1. If you need to reduce your body fat and tone your muscles, then diet and exercise regardless.

2. If you have had gynecomastia for a couple of years or more, then go see a plastic surgeon with gyne experience and work out your options from that professional resource. 

Honestly, if you truly resemble the picture you refer to, then I don't think any amount of diet and/or exercise will make a significant difference in your chest.   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024