Author Topic: This morning at the supermarket  (Read 1687 times)

Offline gotgyne

This morning I bought some fresh fruits and vegetables at a supermarket chain. I wore the green shirt with this bra below. Quite a few salesladies but not much customers as it was 7 am. Nothing happened, I even didn't get a second glance. So pluck up your courage!

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

That's a nice look. It's not overtly feminine and doesn't draw the eyes to the chest. And the chest has a natural appearance. It's what I do. I think you nailed it.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Since I'm "required" to hide my chest, I have been experimenting lately. 

I have found a button-up blouse one size bigger than I can wear does a great job at it. 
The sewn in "breast darts" provide ample area for the chest so the fabric doesn't pull tight. The tapered cut also fits the curves so the blouse won't "ride up" my hips. Vertical stripes also mask the obvious bumps if you are large breasted. 

I have several now, and I also wear solid colors and haven't got complaints yet. 

I was surprised my "pink" one didn't get me reprimanded. 🙄
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

Good look. 

Doesn't show bad. 

Like the color black the human mind has a tendency to ignore something common. 
(bulbus chest.) vs nipple attacks. 

When ones girls swing about free they show, are seen and attract attention. 

When locked up into a form fitting bra, or similar, the mind will tend to ignore it. 

Though I did get the stereotypical "... mommy he has bumps.." comment. 

Offline blad

We have a bust line and it is going to show though a T shirt regardless wearing a bra or not.

But a well fitting bra like you have will maximize our appearance. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline gotgyne

Thank you! All of you are right. Most of us can't hide our 'assets' anymore. Thus it makes sense to support them without too much projection. For this reason I wouldn't wear a Triumph Doreen bra in public for instance. Maybe if during the following years bra wearing in males gets much more common I'll become bolder.

Offline gotgyne

Today again at the supermarket. Sama bra, similar shirt, no reaction. Just do it.

Offline Johndoe1

Today again at the supermarket. Same bra, similar shirt, no reaction. Just do it.
The sooner we can desexualize breasts, the better for not only us, but women as well. I don't know how many stories I have heard and read of women harassed or even attacked over their chests and how it traumatizes them. And many sound like our stories. And while it is not the same attention that we get, it is similar enough that we can relate.

So go for it gotgyne!

Offline gotgyne

The sooner we can desexualize breasts, the better for not only us, but women as well.
Exactly Johndoe1!

Offline Johndoe1

The sooner we can desexualize breasts, the better for not only us, but women as well.
Exactly Johndoe1!
A tip that was passed along to me by a female friend when wearing a tank or sleeveless top is to make sure the arm holes are high enough to hide the underband or cup sides of your bra. Men's tanks normally have large arm holes that will show a bra underband and side cup with very little help. That's one big advantage of wearing a woman's tank over a man's, the arm holes are much smaller to hide the bra. And what guy wants their bra showing to the world? And that is why I only wear women's tanks but you have to be careful of the neckline so you don't show too much cleavage, something women don't mind, but looks awkward on a man. Follow those simple fashion rules and rock those tanks in a bra!

Online Justagirl💃

Exactly Johndoe1!
A tip that was passed along to me by a female friend when wearing a tank or sleeveless top is to make sure the arm holes are high enough to hide the underband or cup sides of your bra. Men's tanks normally have large arm holes that will show a bra underband and side cup with very little help. That's one big advantage of wearing a woman's tank over a man's, the arm holes are much smaller to hide the bra. And what guy wants their bra showing to the world? And that is why I only wear women's tanks but you have to be careful of the neckline so you don't show too much cleavage, something women don't mind, but looks awkward on a man. Follow those simple fashion rules and rock those tanks in a bra!
Even on women's tanks I sew up the arm holes some to completely cover my bra band. I think it looks 'tacky' when bands or straps are visible. 
Now the cleavage I leave visible. 😉

Offline gotgyne

Even on women's tanks I sew up the arm holes some to completely cover my bra band. I think it looks 'tacky' when bands or straps are visible.
There are even young men who leave their cleavage visible. And I think it looks good:

Online Justagirl💃

There are even young men who leave their cleavage visible. And I think it looks good:

Yes, it looks great! 

Offline Gino

• Posting Member
I'm still a bit inhibited when it comes to others noticing even though I'm not nearly as well endowed as others here. 

I suspect this inhibition will pass in time.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I think that it may be because I started wearing a bra as a pre-teen, but I have always felt better, and felt that I looked better wearing a bra. 

I also feel that we, as a population and society and especially individuals need to stop looking at ourselves as having a feminine chest or a masculine chest. We need to start seeing our chests as just that..." our chests". We can then move on to just looking and feeling our best in our bras.

♥️Sophie♥️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024