Author Topic: My surgery is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3466 times)

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
I'm sooooooooooooo nervous.

Mine is such a mild case but yet I'm going through with surgery and hoping I don't die from anastesia or that I don't end up with complications and/or unnatural-looking results.

Plus, I'm keeping all of this a secret from my family. My best friend is taking me, picking me up, taking me to her house after, etc. so that's good. but i'm sooooooooooooooooo nervous.  

Most people would say they'd kill to have such a mild case like myself but then again having to go through all of this just to get rid of what the doctor called "the mildest case that he's seen" is kind of strange/frightening.  

but wish me luck and hope that everything goes well and that it actually looks better and i don't end up with skin that pulled soooooooo tight or with black nipples or inverted nipples or whatever......

my surgery is on Wednesday at 7:30 in the morning (I have to be there at 6:30). I hope the surgeon is awake!!!!!!  :o

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Nervous is normal.  Just don't let it consume you.  I think that the things you are most nervous about are even far less likely with mild cases anyway.  Don't worry about the anesthesia...  I would worry more about the chances of having a car crash on the way there.   :)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
everyone wish me luck! i'm sooooooo freakin' scared and nervous. my surgery begins at 7:30am EST.  :o

wish me luck!!!!!!!!

Offline Mr_Nip

Hang in there and have a great surgery!  When you've had a chance to come out of it and get your senses back, let us know how it went.

Offline Warlord

• Posting Member
  • My battle with gynecomastia has begun.

Offline harmon570

• Posting Member
well you should be all done by now and the road to recovery. i hope all went well for you!

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
nope, no problems at all, thank you very much.  ;D

in fact, the doctor and nurses were impressed with my strength.  i showed up, went to a pre-op room and put on a gown. they took my blood pressure, they put in an iv and administered something to prevent upset stomach later. then she said 'are you ready for the good stuff now?" and i said "yeah, i guess" (i didn't know what she was talking about but it sounded nice, hahaha). and the next thing i know i open my eyes and it's all over. :o   i had a slight headache and that went away rather quickly. and now i feel like i have a chest that has lifted a lot of weights..it's sore, but not painful. although i have a pain killer prescription.i do hear a little fluid if i touch the top of my chest and so i called the doctor on his cell phone and he said that was normal and not to worry about it tonight but i can come in tomorrow morning and he'll drain it. he says he prefers patients to come in and have it drained manually instead of using drains that he has to put in. but he said that it was a piece of cake and it was even easier than he thought it would be. and i don't know...like i said i was sore today (still am) but there's no real pain and i ate. i felt a little nauteous after eating something at one point but that went away quickly. and i never threw up or anything.  soooooo, it's all done (hopefully) and hopefully i don't need a revision at all. he sounded very happy about everything. so, i'll go back in the morning for him to drain the fluid and i guess that i'll get my first glimpse then!  ;D

Offline Mr_Nip

nope, no problems at all, thank you very much.  ;D

in fact, the doctor and nurses were impressed with my strength.  i showed up, went to a pre-op room and put on a gown. they took my blood pressure, they put in an iv and administered something to prevent upset stomach later. then she said 'are you ready for the good stuff now?" and i said "yeah, i guess" (i didn't know what she was talking about but it sounded nice, hahaha). and the next thing i know i open my eyes and it's all over. :o   i had a slight headache and that went away rather quickly. and now i feel like i have a chest that has lifted a lot of weights..it's sore, but not painful. although i have a pain killer prescription.i do hear a little fluid if i touch the top of my chest and so i called the doctor on his cell phone and he said that was normal and not to worry about it tonight but i can come in tomorrow morning and he'll drain it. he says he prefers patients to come in and have it drained manually instead of using drains that he has to put in. but he said that it was a piece of cake and it was even easier than he thought it would be. and i don't know...like i said i was sore today (still am) but there's no real pain and i ate. i felt a little nauteous after eating something at one point but that went away quickly. and i never threw up or anything.  soooooo, it's all done (hopefully) and hopefully i don't need a revision at all. he sounded very happy about everything. so, i'll go back in the morning for him to drain the fluid and i guess that i'll get my first glimpse then!  ;D

Glad everything went well.   Just take it easy now for a few days and let the healing begin.  Welcome to the world of booblessness!  :D

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!

Offline Techhie

• Posting Member
  • The Best Decision I ever made! FlatChest Rules!!
Best of Luck and Best of Speedy Recovery!!!
9.0 weeks Post-Op! And talk about Excellent Results! WhewHew!!!

Offline The Real Deal

• Posting Member
  • Click below for my before and after shots!
Best of luck in your recovery ;)
"The Real Deal" knows how you feel!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024