Author Topic: Do all of you shave your boobs?  (Read 2745 times)

Offline John3303

• Posting Member
I shave every 2-3 days. My wife likes them soft and hairless. Besides, they look and feel better in a bra without all of that hair. 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Yes I do...all three hairs once a month.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I have sensitive skin so shaving my breasts is a recipe for a rash and itching.  Fortunately, the hair on my chest is light colored and sparse, so I can get away with occasional removal either with a scissors or with my beard trimmer.  The photos I've seen of men wearing brassieres with heavy hair on their chest are not appealing.  What I'm doing works, though I'm curious about the IPL hair removal mentioned occasionally on this board.  I don't know if I'll go there but it seems a viable alternative to either shaving or using toxic hair removal products.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 02:03:06 PM by 42CSuprise! »

Brdy64

I have sensitive skin so sharing my breasts is a recipe for a rash and itching.  Fortunately, the hair on my chest is light colored and sparse, so I can get away with occasional removal either with a scissors or with my beard trimmer.  The photos I've seen of men wearing brassieres with heavy hair on their chest are not appealing.  What I'm doing works, though I'm curious about the IPL hair removal mentioned occasionally on this board.  I don't know if I'll go there but it seems a viable alternative to either shaving or using toxic hair removal products.
I bought an IPL device to use on my face. I had heard many great reviews on the product, plus I just don't like shaving. It seemed like a good solution. 
I used the device as instructed for about 3 months and saw NO Difference in my facial hair. 
Upon further research I discovered that the IPL will only work on "darker hairs". It needs the darker colors to absorb more light on order to achieve hair follicle destruction. 
Through trial and error, and not doing proper research, I have concluded that the device will not work on "Red" or "Gray" hairs.

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
I do chemical hair removal.
Hair grows back slowly

Offline Johndoe1

As my breasts have increased in size, hair has decreased so nothing to really shave.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline taxmapper

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
Yes. I also use an IPL, which has made shaving easier over time.

usetobeed

I shave my boobs, and if I forget, my wife reminds me.

Brdy64

I shave my boobs, and if I forget, my wife reminds me.
It's wonderful seeing so many individuals here on this site with supportive wives. 😉

Upfront

Yes I do. Started when I started bra wearing. It looks  better, feels better and my boobs definitely attract more attention from my wife.

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I also shave my breasts.  Have, since I began wearing bras 11 years ago.  I no longer have much hair below the neck.  I figure all my hair went to the head.  I need to shave my face everyday.  I do this in the shower, so shaving my breasts is just an extension of my routine.  

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I never had much chest hair only 5 or 6 and plucked them I too have almost no hair from neck down, old age. i dont even shave that ofton, getting finer and white. still got to do face every couple of days

p.r.1974

In early school I was cursed with not having more than a "happy trail". Over the years I have come to understand the blessing that was and have been thankful only to have to pluck the few that pop up.

Offline Busty

breasts look and feel best when smooth and in a bra 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024