Author Topic: first post and i need advise thanks.  (Read 2224 times)

Offline anonpl

i'm a 25 yr old guy from singapore who prolly had this condition like 3 times ?

first time was like 12-13 years back (when i'm around 12 maybe) when i discovered i had some lump on my right nipple .i didn't really bother about it and brushed off as a cyst etc until my left nipple came another. i was quite upset about it (i'm actually quite skinny so i can feel the lump which is obvious). being the ignorant me, i tried to squeeze both the nipples thinking it might reduced in size..... but only some clear liquid came out from the nipple head (presuming it's over squeezing and it's some water -_-). i kinda gave up after a while since it just won't go off, until it acutally did months and months later.

bring to like 4+ yrs after that, i had another relapse.... and this time i kinda like *screw it* and didn't bother and then maybe months or yrs later it went off again.

bringing to the present, i discovered the same crap signs on early 2006. first was my right nipple having a lump underneath which is like circular and maybe because i'm quite lean (not fat), i can really feel the lump and the some pain if i press against my ripcage -_-.... now it's april and my left nipple is also having the lump and it's much bigger than the right which is large and also circular but much much bigger. my right nipple is like going smaller but sometimes going bigger but from what i can see... it's like hoping to get healed. not for my left nipple tho....

i don't have any discharge other than the one i mentioned when i was younger and attempted to squeeze the hell out (really squeeze hard) and some water came out and nipple head was itchy prolly due to the extreme squeeze

what i want to know is... why the hell do i experience 1 lump... then another lump in few months on the other side and both the lumps are not equal usually with 1 very big and small and sometimes going to small size and then big size again ?

there's prolly some details i left out but the main points are here. thanks for reading......
>:(

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
there's no real way to know.  probably the standard hormone irregularities, and maybe the tissue on one side is just prone to respond faster.  the fact you got it three times and it went away twice would probably be of scientific interest anyone like merle or dr bermant who was studying the problem, that happens to very few people.  talk to an endocrinologist.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline anonpl

there's no real way to know.  probably the standard hormone irregularities, and maybe the tissue on one side is just prone to respond faster.  the fact you got it three times and it went away twice would probably be of scientific interest anyone like merle or dr bermant who was studying the problem, that happens to very few people.  talk to an endocrinologist.  

erm thanks for responding but i wouldn't think of it as a complient Orz..... from what i know usually most of the sites mention it will go away (with max 3 yrs). so i don't think i'm a special case.... it's really bothering me =(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024