Author Topic: op on thursday  (Read 3017 times)

Offline oxman2k

• Posting Member
op on thursday with levick getting nervous.was going to go alone but girlfriend going with me didn't want to travel back to cardiff alone.anyone who's had op with levick will i be able to pay with natwest switch card on day of op?

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
Oxman,

Good luck with the op.  Yes you will be able to pay with switch on the day of the op.  That is how I paid.

Don't be nervous.  relax.  You will be gyne free shortly.

Chorlton

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
I paid that way too, no probs.

Nothing to be nervous about at all, although of course you will be anyway.... lol

Ian

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Can I just ask - where do you actually pay? I got my banker's draft all written out today and ready  :D
etc.

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
You go to the desk at the main entrance to say you are in for an op and they take you to an admin room for payment, you then get taken to your room
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Oxman...I am in on wednesday for surgery....so I know exactly how you are feeling, been at work all day today so havnt had a chance to think about it.......think I'll try and keep myself preoccupied to avoid thinking about it! All prepartaions are in place..just need to buy me train ticket, and book a b+b for thurs....but I might leave these to the last minute....

Offline oxman2k

• Posting Member
cheers guys,just like to say what a great help this site has been and to everyone who's having op good luck.

Offline Merv_UK

• Posting Member
All the best of luck for thursday oxman.

Nout to be nervous about: you'll be waited on like a Lord!

Merv.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024