Author Topic: Question abut Gynecomastia drugs  (Read 2947 times)

Offline Bombay6905

I have been doing some research on Ultimate 'diet aid of questionable value', 'diet aid of questionable value', and 'diet aid of questionable value' and I was wondering if anybody has purchased these drugs and have had any success with them? I am dying to get rid of my gynecomastia without having the surgery but don't want to spend a lot of money on these drugs if they are not going to work

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude...

Those products are no more than weight-loss aids...

Gynecomastia cannot be resolved by consuming diet pills...

Don't waste your hard earned coin on something that will ultimately disappoint you...  ;)

Surgery is the only way...

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Exactly why do you think that the name of that product cannot be printed on this site?

Those pills are high priced and they will reduce nothing but your wallet.
Grandpa Dan

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
'diet aid of questionable value'

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
sorry guys i had to check if that was trued that u couldnt mention those names on this site lol.

anyway i agree they wont work otherwise we wouldnt be on this site,so dont be fooled by them

Offline 44inchchest

I had to find out for myself, so i tried for 1 month the most popular, on-the-market-longest, pill. Here's my findings:

* taking recommended dose, I could no longer sleep at night (main ingredient in this pill is caffeine)
* contrary to their claims of hunger reduction, i found myself always hungry (caffeine?) or maybe that's just stomach pain from the pills, i don't know... anyway, i couldn't help but eat lots more to make the feeling go away, and consequently put ON weight
* their instructions say to take the pill before you eat with a very tall glass of water, and drink many tall glasses throughout the day. I think this is a general diet practice to fill you up so you eat less and lose weight...
* after 1 month, i didn't notice any difference in my chest area

So yeah, this "diet" pill might help people with pseudo-gyno, if you can tolerate it and continue sleeping, but you're much better off increasing exercise and reducing calories, eating much smaller meals more frequently (every 3 hours, like a toddler)
I have true gyno, and I believe this product is useless.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024