Author Topic: Surgery on Friday YAH!  (Read 2552 times)

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
It's about time and it is finally time to destroy the gyne hopefully once and for all. I am having surgery on friday and I know I have a surgeon that will do the job I needed. It's been a while and those troublesome glands are about to go. Actually I am looking forward to this. I will post post op pics asap. Thanks for all your help you guys.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
about time for you dude, hope i can join you 1 day... good luck.  :)
Life would be fine if it wasn't for gyne...

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
i am so happy for you. congrats.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats!!!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Thanks again guys. I should probably be posting how it went tomorrow night. AGOF I hope you can make it to the other side soon as well and I hope things go well for you. TheJuice also good luck to you getting everything worked out for your surgery hope everything goes well. Thanks to you all as well for your kind and very informative info. Things should go smoothly tomorrow and this will finally be done after so long. Thank god they have boards like this around they give you somewhere to go with your problems. Hopefully I can help more on this board as days go by. Hopefully I can return to the waterparks again this year and get a new job.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Crunch congrats to you as well on your op. Hope the rest of your healing process turns out for the best for ya. Good luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024