Author Topic: Scheduled Surgery for July, Friday the 13th.  (Read 8162 times)

Offline fiXXXer

• Bronze Member
You're an idiot! You are getting surgery done on Friday, July 13th, 2007!

FRIDAY THE 13TH!!! YOUR CRAZY!!!

HAHAHA... J/K... Good Luck Bro!

Even the nurse that scheduled me said "I'm happy that you're not superstitious!".

matthew1:  I just got off of the phone with Dr. Bermant's office and I was told that they do not have any other open appointments on that day....  Figures, huh? :)
Facing what consumes you is the only way to be free!

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 Kyle, I cant believe  they cant slide you in,  did you  tell them you were coming from MD  2 1/2 hr away and wanted to carpool?
       Kyle, get your 500 smackers back somehow from other doc.....
  I am off to my beach  house  this weekend ,  another weekend with my shirt on!!!!!
      I got 3 decades of hiding  my nips, I did not know of operations to help this  till a few months ago.
                   Freaking farmers  tan ,    you all would get a chuckle.

Offline flex1appeal

You can drive down yourself for just a consultation. You won't be staying the night. Nor will you be having surgery that day so there is no reason why you can't just drive there yourself this one time. It's the day of the surgery that you would need to have someone drive you there and back. So schedule something for a consult and then try and plan a day you can carpool maybe for surgery. Maybe he can squeeze the both of you for surgery the same day. Just a thought

Offline fiXXXer

• Bronze Member
Talk about a follow up, but I figured that I should keep you all informed. :)
I have a consultation with Dr. Bermant tomorrow at 1:40.  I am driving from Baltimore, so the trip is going to be about 3 hours each way.

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
Talk about a follow up, but I figured that I should keep you all informed. :)
I have a consultation with Dr. Bermant tomorrow at 1:40.  I am driving from Baltimore, so the trip is going to be about 3 hours each way.

3 hours is not bad bro.  I drove 4 hours each way for my initial consult in one day.  Then I drove the same a day before and less then a day AFTER my surgery.  Glad to hear you're still having it taken care of...

Offline bob7375

• Bronze Member
THAT IS NOT THAT FAR, I DROVE TWO AND A HALF HOURS IMMEDIATELY AFTER MY SURGERY. I RESTED FOR 45 MINUTES AND THEN DROVE HOME

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024