Author Topic: Do all of you shave your boobs?  (Read 2753 times)

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Nope, but over the last year
I have lost all leg hair.
Skin feels like it’s shaved and
silky soft.
Arm hair has thinned a lot.
Pit hair is almost all gone.
Chest hair stayed, then
post parathyroid surgery
20 days ago I noticed it
was thinning significantly
in density and diameter, not
to mention it greyed out too.
Dunno if related to the surgery
or the gyno , or both in combo.
It will be welcome if it all
goes away and becomes like
 my legs.
Regards, Bob

Offline Johndoe1

I lost most of my body hair years ago except a patch of a couple of hairs under my aerolas and a small tuff over my sternum. My arms still have hair but it is very fine hair and the rest of my body is hairless. But I have always been able to grow a beard and mustache! 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
I shave once a month. The reason is that I have almost no hair on my chest. I'm generally naturally smooth. And that contributes to my breasts being more prominent then if I were hairy when I shirtless. This picture shows how I look after shaving two weeks ago.

Offline Johndoe1

To you guys who can show your bare chests, I truly salute you. I just can not. I can't even take my top off, period. I guess it goes back to the trauma of as a teen, having to play sports on the skins teams (football was the worst) and having the other boys laugh as my breasts dangled and jiggled in the free air. It's amazing what screws with your mind that you just can't untangle. I get the embarrassment women feel when topless.

BodyPos34B

Passant those are definitely very feminine breasts in their definition contour and aesthetic. I can definitely see how even if trying they wouldn’t pass as a man’s chest when shirtless and be more prominent. 

John I’m sorry you’ve had trauma and hope as time goes by healing comes with it. 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Thank you ItsJustMeDude :)

This picture of me is close up. When I stand up and straighten my shoulders a little, when my areolas and nipples harden, it looks much less noticeable. There are little tricks that work for some. If I were hairier, it would probably be even less noticeable. With all that, I see a lot more men on the beaches who have much bigger breasts than mine.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I'm with John, I don't show my bare chest. I do flaunt my size and cleavage, but always with something on. 
I'm a bit surprised at myself for posting my bare deformed nipple on one of the posts recently. I guess because it's just the nipple. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

BodyPos34B

Agreed. When standing and chest out my chest is soft still in its look but less defined as when sitting down or leaning over when the body is more relaxed or more compressed. Your areolas are definitely feminine. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Thank you ItsJustMeDude :)

This picture of me is close up. When I stand up and straighten my shoulders a little, when my areolas and nipples harden, it looks much less noticeable. There are little tricks that work for some. If I were hairier, it would probably be even less noticeable. With all that, I see a lot more men on the beaches who have much bigger breasts than mine.
Your chest looks very nice, you should be proud hun!
Definitely a member of the club. ☺️

BodyPos34B

We should get membership cards made lol

MyLife

I've shaved my chest before but the constant upkeep is annoying. If I go more than a day or two without shaving, it gets super itchy. And my bra always causes ingrown hair...

Offline blad

To you guys who can show your bare chests, I truly salute you. I just can not. I can't even take my top off, period. I guess it goes back to the trauma of as a teen, having to play sports on the skins teams (football was the worst) and having the other boys laugh as my breasts dangled and jiggled in the free air. It's amazing what screws with your mind that you just can't untangle. I get the embarrassment women feel when topless.
Being forced to expose my boobs in gym class every week was one of my most traumatizing situations in my life. For an hour at a time everyone got to see my boobs bouncing around during sports and the comments were endless. My teen boobs would have been particularly feminine like on my hairless chest and created a lot of attention. Trying to pretend everything was normal was futile. Maybe I would have felt better off in a sports bra covering them, as everyone thought I should be wearing a bra anyway.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

When I was a teenager my chest was hairless and my breasts completely female in appearance. I had the exact same feeling as others here when I was always on the skins team during PE. 

I wished I could have worn a sports bra. It would’ve been so much more comfortable with my breasts supported and contained instead of constantly jiggling and sometimes bouncing wildly out of control. 

Plus, I didn’t like that I felt forced to entertain the whole class, especially the girls in the next PE class who would sit in the bleachers the last part of our class waiting for us to turn over the gym to them.

I think the worst was fall of freshman year, as it was all so new to me. Over time I got somewhat used to it. I knew I was always going to be assigned to the skins team, so after a while, I didn’t even wait, but would just strip off my top and be on the skins team.

I knew I was going to be on it anyways, and everybody seemed to to appreciate me being cooperative. I think that was a way of denying the trauma, thanks for cooperating, nice as pie. I also knew my nipples would soon engorge in the cool gym air, and now hard, thicker and longer reinforce the impression I was maybe even more than fine with things. What was the point of trying to claim otherwise?

When I was powerless to resist being made to go around bare breasted and when my own body betrayed me, I found it easiest and almost natural to act like everything was fine. 

But, we all know it wasn’t fine, and we carry with us such trauma the rest of our lives

BodyPos34B

Wow, I am so so sorry that had to happen to you busty and am so upset that was your experience. We all know those in the age where this generally onsets those around us can be terrible to those experiencing it not knowing the long haul issues taunting and putting down can cause. I am sorry that happened to you

Offline Busty

For a long time, I didn’t tell my my mother I was being made to run around bare breasted all the time in PE.  When I finally told her, she was aghast and said she was going to put a stop to it. And she did.

When she came back from the high school, she said the PE teacher said he had no idea I felt that way, and that I even went on the skins team before he assigned me.  She said, what a crock. She never even asked me if what he said was true, and said to me how outrageous he would claim you liked going topless.

I never said anything to her to dispel her notion. I mean, how could I explain how the trauma affected me ?

I was grateful I never had to deal with that again.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024