Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 11363 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Speaking of surgery...

Had a tooth extracted Tuesday.
First of two.

The second one comes out April 2nd.Ream molar and secondary molar.  both gone from many years of covered decay from caps not being installed correctly.

Birdie.. Lots of luck and prayer that you have no further issues and you heal soon.
I hate extractions too! 😷

I'm home doing well after the second surgery on my right leg. I am going through 'shopping anxiety' since I'm supposed to stay home and take it easy. I won't go shopping for another three weeks. 🙄

Right leg might be done, possibly one more depending on ultrasound results. Next two surgeries will be on my left leg. Left leg will go much easier because I don't have much in the way of tissue damage. The right leg was quite deformed from waiting so long to have the procedure (reoccurring cellulitis). 
I should have had things done about 3 years ago when cellulitis first started showing up. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
I hope you are doing better Birdie.
Redfox 🦊

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Happy Easter everyone.  If you don't celebrate this holiday then have a wonderful day.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Happy Easter everyone.  If you don't celebrate this holiday then have a wonderful day.
Thanks for that.  I hope you had a great Easter as well!

Offline Justagirl💃

I'm through the most of it!

March was a strange month that entailed four bouts of vascular surgeries and a 3D scan of my torso looking for cancer. 
My cancer came out mostly clear (clear of cancer at least), but found a couple things that might cause problems in the future (degenerative bone disease). 

Therapy for my legs starts on Tuesday, and I'm looking forward to it!

Weight loss is ontrack, so my highly restrictive diet is working well. I will however have to purchase more bras soon as the bands in my current bras are fitting loose. 
Even some of the cups are a bit loose in some of them (seems I lost a bit of volume as well). 

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Birdie 💞

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Glad to here your doing as well as you are and have the positive attitude about the rehab, therapy.  That is what will make it go well.

As for the bras becoming loose in the band.  I seam to remember you were in the bra repair business a while ago.  You will have to bust out the sewing machine and make some adjustments.  See what I did there.

Offline Justagirl💃

As for the bras becoming loose in the band.  I seam to remember you were in the bra repair business a while ago.  You will have to bust out the sewing machine and make some adjustments.  See what I did there.

Yes, I'll be taking the band in on some of my better bras. My favourites are a bit worn out and need to be replaced. Of course I need to get motivated again as well. 😉

Birdie 💞

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Regards, Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

Wednesday CNA was rather agreeable today (unusual for her). She basically just stated, "you really need to read your bible."
I answered, "yes thank you, I do!"

She wanted to tighten my bra bands and I told her I don't like them too tight.
She said, "oh yeah, yours are just fat and not milk ducts so they aren't heavy."

That started into a conversation about how a bra works, and that the band/gore support the majority of the weight. The straps just help keep things aligned.

Also, my mammograms say, "scattered fibroglandular tissue" just like a third of women out there. They most definitely have milk glands.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 09:49:12 AM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Birdie, I work in the medical field and I am surprised almost every day at how ignorant some CNAs and MAs can be.  I know a lot of them that know as much as an RN but some seem to only have a kindergarten level of medical knowledge.   All they have to do is read your medical history and they would know that you DO have real breasts.

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
What ? … take time to read a chart !!!

I hear you TtA, spent 43 years in the OR  as an operating room nurse . Scrub, circulator, first assistant and conscious sedation. All services. I know a few things.
 As a Medicare patient I am astonished at the hubris of MA’s and CNA’s in our local health care arena. They engender fear on my part as to some of the damage they can do. They extolled the virtues of their Charter College until I inform them I taught there for years, albeit a quarter century ago. 
I don’t hesitate to remind them the educational foci of these institutions are not the same.
End of rant …

Offline Justagirl💃

I went shopping and bought loads of new clothes (I have a shopping addiction🤭).
Then I came home and played around with AI asking it questions. I asked it, “using my avatar (on my Google account), create me an image of myself 30 years younger.” The results were amazing getting the face almost perfect (except the eyebrows).
(The only perimeter I picked was using my avatar image, I did not pick a gender and it picked it's own)
20240210_090811_HDR2.jpg title=20240210_090811_HDR2.jpgImage Enlarger
Screenshot_20240427-1525502.png title=Screenshot_20240427-1525502.pngImage Enlarger
created AI image 30 years younger
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 04:52:01 AM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
It's fun playing with an AI generator.

Offline Justagirl💃

I asked AI to write me an article about estrogen dominance:

"Title: Estrogen Dominance: Understanding the Hormonal Imbalance

Estrogen dominance is a hormonal imbalance that occurs when the body has too much estrogen relative to progesterone. This imbalance can affect both men and women, leading to a range of physical, emotional, and mental health symptoms.

Causes of Estrogen Dominance

Estrogen dominance can result from various factors, including:

- Hormonal birth control or hormone replacement therapy
- Exposure to environmental toxins and endocrine disruptors
- Poor liver function and detoxification
- Stress and adrenal fatigue
- Genetics and family history

Symptoms of Estrogen Dominance

The symptoms of estrogen dominance can vary depending on the individual, but common signs include:

- Mood swings, anxiety, and depression
- Weight gain, particularly around the hips and thighs
- Fatigue, insomnia, and low libido
- Breast tenderness, swelling, or cysts
- Water retention, bloating, and digestive issues
- Thinning hair, hair loss, or skin problems like acne and rosacea
- Irregular menstrual cycles or fertility issues

Health Risks of Estrogen Dominance

If left untreated, estrogen dominance can increase the risk of:

- Breast, ovarian, and uterine cancers
- Uterine fibroids and endometriosis
- Blood clots and stroke
- Autoimmune diseases like thyroiditis and lupus
- Cognitive decline and dementia

Treatment and Management

Estrogen dominance can be treated and managed through:

- Hormone testing and balancing
- Dietary changes, including a low-estrogen diet
- Supplements like omega-3 fatty acids, probiotics, and vitamin D
- Stress management techniques like yoga and meditation
- Liver support and detoxification
- Natural therapies like acupuncture and herbal remedies

Conclusion

Estrogen dominance is a common hormonal imbalance that can affect anyone. By understanding the causes, symptoms, and health risks, individuals can take steps to address this imbalance and restore hormonal harmony. If you suspect you may be experiencing estrogen dominance, consult with a healthcare professional for personalized guidance and support."

It seems the term "estrogen dominance" is only partially correct to describe the common hormonal stew so commonly experienced by many on the site. 
"Individual hormonal stew" seems to be much more on point. 

I fully agree that talking about things with your healthcare professional is vital to avoid possible complications to one's health do to an imbalance. When the effects (breasts) are welcomed, that should also be mentioned. 
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:13:04 AM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I haven't been bitten by the AI bug yet and I doubt that I will anytime soon. That said, I'm not dismissive of anyone who uses it. The response to your estrogen dominance query looks pretty factual and comparable to information found through a manual search.

AI isn't bullet proof though! Did you hear about the AI priest who said that it's okay to baptise babies in Gatorade? 🤣

AI priest defrocked after saying babies could be baptised in Gatorade | Tech News | Metro News

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024