Author Topic: My Breasts  (Read 17422 times)

Confused old man

I miss him as well.  He started this conversation and I realized it was sometime later that Sophie introduced herself fully.  Dealing with estrogen as a man is definitely an adventure not for the feint of heart.  Dale was definitely doing that and sharing his experiences with us.  Sophie chose to make the transition to being a woman while the rest of us explore what changes in our bodies are all about.  I know this is uncomfortable for some men but honestly, coming to terms with this reality seems a healthy thing to be doing.  As I've said elsewhere, had I been able to achieve a flat chest as a teen I would have much preferred that option, but such was never going to be.  And so I lived with the emotional angst and covered my body as best I could.  Finally, I'm learning self-acceptance and that leads to enjoying the process of selecting and then wearing brassieres.  I have breasts that fill a C cup... so here I am wearing a well-filled brassiere. 8)
I have been dealing with high levels of estrogen and breast growth for only about 4 years now. So like you said it’s not for the feint of heart. A lot of you have been dealing with it much longer then I have. The results can be seen physically. But the mental part is what a lot of people don’t understand. I know my mindset has done a 180. Without my wife’s support I’m not real sure I would have made it through this. So now I accept my new breasts, and I accept my new way of thinking. Whatever we want to wear is ok. I know my wardrobe has changed drastically....so what happened to dale?

Offline 42CSurprise!

...Whatever we want to wear is ok. I know my wardrobe has changed drastically....so what happened to dale?
I took a break from the board for some months and discovered he was gone when I returned.  I think this thread was a bit controversial since he showed photos of himself engaged in what he called COSplay which is defined as "the practice of dressing up as a character from a movie, book, or video game."  Likely because of his rather ample breast development and his curvaceous body, he chose to dress as female characters.  For anyone anxious lest this conversation focus on cross-dressing, what Dale was doing was not well received by everybody.  I don't know if someone complained to the moderators or if he concluded that there wasn't acceptance for his unique journey coming to terms with gynecomastia.  Perhaps some others here know more than I do.  I had some rather deep private conversations with Dale, but then I've explored cross-dressing myself.  I loved his freedom in being himself.

Glad you've had such wonderful support from your wife.  That can make all the difference.  As a single person, I'm navigating these waters on my own... with a bit of help from men here, but also from a few friends who know about my fascination with brassieres... brassieres that make my breasts very happy.

Offline blad

I miss him as well.  He started this conversation and I realized it was sometime later that Sophie introduced herself fully.  Dealing with estrogen as a man is definitely an adventure not for the feint of heart.  Dale was definitely doing that and sharing his experiences with us.  Sophie chose to make the transition to being a woman while the rest of us explore what changes in our bodies are all about.  I know this is uncomfortable for some men but honestly, coming to terms with this reality seems a healthy thing to be doing.  As I've said elsewhere, had I been able to achieve a flat chest as a teen I would have much preferred that option, but such was never going to be.  And so I lived with the emotional angst and covered my body as best I could.  Finally, I'm learning self-acceptance and that leads to enjoying the process of selecting and then wearing brassieres.  I have breasts that fill a C cup... so here I am wearing a well-filled brassiere. 8)
I have been dealing with high levels of estrogen and breast growth for only about 4 years now. So like you said it’s not for the feint of heart. A lot of you have been dealing with it much longer then I have. The results can be seen physically. But the mental part is what a lot of people don’t understand. I know my mindset has done a 180. Without my wife’s support I’m not real sure I would have made it through this. So now I accept my new breasts, and I accept my new way of thinking. Whatever we want to wear is ok. I know my wardrobe has changed drastically....so what happened to dale?
I have had breasts for most of my life since I was 13. Sometimes I feel out of place, but I have had them so long you tend to forget about it. Maybe unexpected by some, wearing a bra full time helped me forget about them even more. No doubt because they are nicely under control and physically feel better held by a bra. During the day and out in public I am not thinking "I am wearing a bra", as it just feels right to be wearing one.
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

Wearing a bra because you have breasts is no different than wearing shoes because you have feet. The clothing is functional. That's not to say that it can't be fashionable too 😉🤗🥰

your sister,
Sophie
💋 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Sophie -  You've remained close to this website.  I'm wondering whether you know anything about Dale's departure that you feel you could share.  He was very involved in the conversation when I arrived and I enjoyed the conversations I had with him.  He seemed like a kindred spirit.

aboywithgirls

Sophie -  You've remained close to this website.  I'm wondering whether you know anything about Dale's departure that you feel you could share.  He was very involved in the conversation when I arrived and I enjoyed the conversations I had with him.  He seemed like a kindred spirit.
I really don't know where Dale went. We had chatted a few times. I can say that I feel that he no longer felt welcome. Some members felt strongly that the crossdressing aspect didn't belong here.

I was apprehensive myself about letting the members here know that I am a woman of transgender experience. I did start here while I was still pretending to be a man. But that didn't change the fact that I I went through all of the same experiences as any other woman. That being said, I have always felt welcome here and all of the members here have been so supportive of me and my social transition which this girl appreciates.

I do hope Dale is well. I personally thought that he had some very cute outfits and a pretty little figure.

Sophie🥰

Confused old man

Well if some people don’t like things that are posted on this site...don’t read it!..don’t complain about it!...just as myself have quit reading about surgery...ain’t gonna happen...lol...there is something for everyone on this site. So if you don’t like what some post..please just move on and don’t complain or try and make others feel bad.

aboywithgirls

I am still grateful to be accepted here and welcomed. While at one time I did suffer from gynecomastia and was a crossdresser, I no longer qualify as either one as a woman. 

Bras are bras and boobs are boobs and neither have anything to do with what's between our legs. I do enjoy being part of the conversations here and I'm always happy to help anyone who has any questions about bras or boob. I also welcome any personal messages and happy to share my story.

thank you so much,
your sister,

Sophie🥰😍❤️🤗

Confused old man

👍😃🥰🥰

Offline SideSet

Second hand, so not definitive information, but another member of this forum told me Dale told him quite some time ago that Dale believed other forum member(s) had complained about what Dale had shared. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

We all know that coming to terms with breasts developing on our chests, whether as adolescents or later in life, is challenging.  That is especially so for men who lean into rigid ideas of what it means to be a man.  A manly man will not take kindly to the notion that having breasts can lead one to explore brassieres or other feminine garments.  I've visited this site for a couple of years and have witnessed some rather nasty exchanges around something as ordinary as whether wearing a brassiere is a reasonable response to growing breasts.  Sophie took the long journey from a teen whose breast growth was so significant that his mother encouraged him to wear a brassiere, to transitioning to live life as a woman.  That is probably the journey that would most terrify a manly man.  Dale hadn't gone that far, but he did make play out of the fact he'd developed a rather feminine looking body.  He looked great in the outfits he showed us.  Technically he was crossdressing, but he was doing it in a specific way... COSPLAY.  Perhaps that will lead to transitioning, but he certainly wasn't advocating that, any more than Sophie has.

We have breasts because we have elevated estrogen in our bodies, likely coupled with diminished testosterone.  From this place we will have great difficulty playing the manly man.  In fact, both our bodies and our emotions have us leaning into a more feminine presentation and many of us are enjoying that experience.  Again, that is terrifying for a manly man who is clinging to his fantasy of who he must be. 

I know the man who started this website eventually had surgery and was happy with the outcome.  He created a website with the two sides because he recognized not everyone would choose the surgery route.  But there will eternally be two sides with differing perspectives on it all.  Since the site is now run by doctors who make their living doing plastic surgery, I don't expect there is a great deal of enthusiasm for what happens on this side... but the conversation continues.  It is easier to talk about the practicality of needing, finding and wearing a brassiere than to talk about what it is like to live in a more feminine body.  But we do some of that as well.  I appreciated Dale's contribution to that side of things, in the same way it heartens me that Sophie chooses to continue chatting with all of us despite transitioning.  This seems to me a very healthy conversation to be having.  One size DOES NOT fit all...  Learning to love ourselves exactly as we are... breasts and all... is important.  Being honest about our comfort in our changing bodies is part of that process.  Enjoying a well fitting brassiere that shows off our breasts makes good sense to me.  Sharing that with one another is simply fun... and there is nothing wrong with that.  8)

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
I agree with you !
Thank's

Orb

Exactly 42CSurprise!  Exactly!

Confused old man

Learning to love ourselves!...spot on 42Csurprise....well said

Online curiousk

• Silver Member
I tried on a dress for the first time 7 months ago and found it fit me well.  I liked the way it looked and the way I felt in it.  It has forced me to confront gender identity and expression issues that I didn’t know I had.  I believe that there are hormonal changes that can influence these things.   Regardless of any gender issues I might have, the fact remains that I have breasts and a bra helps me.   Bras are for breasts and I have them.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024