Author Topic: My pre -post photos at last,Tel me what you think  (Read 14357 times)

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
Yea i know Pete it bites,i don't know if it is in our heads or if really our results suck i don't know.I have no problem going shirtless in front of people that i don't know but to go shirtless in front of friends that have seen me many times and be questioned whats different if anyone notices,when nobody other than my wife knows i had surgery frightens me because i want to keep this a secret.if the results don't bring any questions up i think the scars will.

Shynner
I n your case your results look great,it is all weather you feel comfortable to go shirtless because alot of us are not because it in our head that we still have moobs,Have your friends seen you before shirtles to compare ?,are you scars still visible?

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
Well, after every night for the past few months post revision, ive been depressed...so my wife says one night, can I see?  So I show her...and she recognizes what I'm saying about there still being too much fat left behind, and she can definately feel the lumps of shit still left behind...so I know its not just in my head...

as the other guy said, maybe telling people is just as well...who cares as long as its fixed...but guys bust balls, im the worst for it myself, so i highly doubt it in my case, haha...i would never hear the end of it

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
I as thinking of telling my brother,i know he will be supportive ,i just don't want him to think that i got ripped off with substandard results.

Offline frisou

• Posting Member
Looks great to me, i would definetly go shirtless. Major improvement! Don't worry !

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
my side of family knows.  my mom/dad-inlaw know.  thats about it.

Offline hernan_corsten

• Posting Member
I rarely post, but when I do, it's usually because I'm fuming mad at one of Blatino's countless insensitive comments!  Words can hurt people, and unless you’re (Blatino) truly mentally challenged, there’s just no excuse for the way you’ve been behaving on here over the last few years. 

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
thanks guys,Blantino i know his reputation and it is one of a fool.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
hey guys some good news i think,I was in the backyard yesterday trying to work on my tan hoping my neibours would not come out,so don;t you know it him and his wife come out and we start talking to me shirtless of coarse(shitting my shorts)i try hiding my moobs and scars and at some point the wife of the neibour says to her husband that he needs to exercise and get in shape like me,WOW when i heard that i felt like a million bucks,then the husband starts to ask me questions about fittness ,diet and how i stay in so good shape.No direct comments about the chest. But no news is good news.

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
thats great man, i wish i could do that.  i go next week to see him.  i really hope he will revise this...

keep working on the tan

Offline State_Property

• Posting Member
great results i would definetly go shirtless with a chest like yours and im only 23, i think ur free to stop thinking about it, as for ur friends they will probably notice and comment since they have known u so long, but i will just assume they will also be congratulating you, even though they may bust ur balls once in a while(or maybe not) u can now just flex them and have it roll off ur shoulder.

BLATINO ur a f^cking LOSER

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
thanks guys,i'll post some new pic in a week i've been able to trim 5 lbs offs.

Offline No_more_slouching

I'm new here and just thought i would weigh in with my opinion...

Great results man, you should be chuffed.  I think some of the critiques here are a little harsh - sure, if you want to be on the cover of Men's Health or something, by all means bust a gut to get huge shoudlers and arms.  OR alternatively, kick back, relax and enjoy having a great looking normal body!

As for the shirt test - go for it, you're totally ready (physically).  Yeah you're scared of how you will feel if someone looks at you for more than just a glance.  But nobody will, and if they do, it's because you now have a GREAT chest.  So it's effectively an irrational fear now and the 2 best ways to deal with irrational fear is (1) knowledge and (2) exposure.

You have the knowledge - everyone here has confirmed that you look great so you KNOW that now.  Now the difficulut part - exposure.  Keep us posted with your progress :-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024