Author Topic: before/AFTER first couple of pics  (Read 2542 times)

Offline stratboy

• Posting Member
4 days after surgery ..ill be workin on some more. im pretty happy with results so far.

Offline spursmania1

• Posting Member
Excellent results mate im happy for u

Offline gynenomore

• Posting Member
Awesome results!

I am happy for you.  I finally went under the knife yesterday.  So far, I feel OK -- haven't seen the need to take pain-killers.

Will post pictures soon.  If my results are as good as yours, I will consider my surgery successful!

Offline stratboy

• Posting Member
yea man i didnt take any of the OC painkillers he gave me but one of the other meds had some painkiller in it and let me tell you incase it happens to you be prepared to not go to the bathroom for a couple days atleast with me it happened like that.

Offline gynenomore

• Posting Member
stratboy: I agree; I am facing the same problem -- am constipated; my stomach is protruding ahead of my chest -- haven't seen that in a long time :)

Today was 2nd day post-op; will see how it goes tomorrow; been taking a lot of fiber in my diet.  But honestly speaking, if my major problem after the operation is constipation, I think the operation went well :)

Offline A. Cherimoya

• Posting Member
Excellent results, really great. Who and where was your plastic surgeon?

Offline Jahshua

• Posting Member
  • There is life after Gynecomastia
AWESOME!!!! You're doing great! I just had mine done on 01-10-08. I hope to post pics soon too. Congrats, man! I know you feel great!  ;D
Here's my doc's web page: drmoliver.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024