Author Topic: 3months after op 14 years old  (Read 2043 times)

Offline unitedkingdom1

• Posting Member
Hey guys i had my op now like 3months ago for puffy nipples i had excition a couple days after op i formed scar tissue and i think i still have scar tissue is this normal and how long does it take to go, by the way i don't massage

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
You're only 14 years old?  I'm not trying to scare you or anything, but that's a very risky age to get surgery.  Were the puffy nipples caused by a certain medicine or was it just from puberty?  If it was from puberty, there's still a small chance that it could recur.  But I guess if you seen a GP (Doc) before the surgery and they informed you of everything then never mind.

Scar tissue occurs not long after the surgery when the wounds start healing.  Generally, liposuction can create more scar tissue because of more trauma, but since you had excision only there may not be as much.  Scar tissue can take anywhere from 3 months, 6 months, or even up to a year as far as healing time goes.  But it shouldn't be something to worry about because if the surgeon did a good job, there shouldn't be enough scar tissue to give the appearance of gynecomastia.  If your chest starts to look or feel the same in any way to before the operation, it could be from residual gland, fat, or it could be a recurrence.

Keep in touch with your Doctor and surgeon and for now, don't worry.
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline unitedkingdom1

• Posting Member
cheers mate i had it fron 10 years old so the doctor sead it was stable and the last time i spoke to my surgeon was 2 weeks after the op :s

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024