Author Topic: Pre / Post pics  (Read 2578 times)

Offline gynegoaway

• Posting Member
Hi Everyone, need your opinion. Here are my pic before and after my operation. Do you think my post op pic is just swelling?

hammer

When did you have your surgery? From the why it looks it was not long ago, so yes I would say it is swelling! Be patient as your body as gone through hell and needs time to heal.

Offline gynegoaway

• Posting Member
My surgery was last friday.

The post picture was taken right after my surgery that is why I'm not sure if that is just swelling or there still some gyne. A bit worried. :(

hammer

You need to give it time, as I said your body went though a lot and it will react to that.

I've haven't had this surgery, but I've had more then I care to list and they all will cause the body to react in its own way to heal. If you find out down the road that it isn't as flat as you would like it to be a revision surgery could not be down right away. That being said, I believe in time you will see the swelling go down.

Good luck!
Bob

Offline drwz65

• Posting Member
It  seems to be swelled yet dude, as hammer said, GIVE IT TIME luck!

Offline gynegoaway

• Posting Member
thanks for those encouragement words mates.. :)

Offline gynegoaway

• Posting Member
2 weeks post op.

Offline gynegoaway

• Posting Member
2 weeks post op.

Offline gynegoaway

• Posting Member
2 weeks post op.

Offline gynegoaway

• Posting Member
How does it look?

hammer

Not much change the past two weeks! Have you had any post surgery check up, and if so any comments about recovery condition?

Full recovery can take much more time just wondering though as I don't see much change.

Bob

hammer

I have to revise my last post and say that the swelling is down!

Bob

Offline gynegoaway

• Posting Member
Yes, got my post surgery checkup already and he said it was looking good but still need more time to rest. I feel much better now than before.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024