Author Topic: Surgery has been scheduled! :D  (Read 2456 times)

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Well luckily my surgeon's office called yesterday and said they had a spot open to see me today at 1pm (instead of my May 4 consultation date).

Pre-op appointment has been scheduled for May 11 and my surgery should be good to go on May 24!

I'm so happy!  I really hope nothing happens in the mean time.  At least my 7~ week wait gives me more time to work on dropping some fat before my surgery.

I asked how many times he's done this procedure and he said about 50, although he didn't have any more pics at his office in my town (www.drmetzner.com is his website), but I have a lot of faith in him because my mom has used him and she thinks he's great.

Anyway, I figured I'd share some of my excitement with you all.  It's just about a week after I graduate!
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I had the same experience.  I talked with 3 ps's and 2 had cancellations that allowed me to get in sooner.  It was a great feeling.  

50 times?  Not bad.  I'd be only slightly concerned that he didn't have any pics to show you, but I looked at his web site and he had a couple good before and afters.

At least mom has used his services.  Nothing like a referral, even if it wasn't for gyne.

Good luck.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
He has an office in New Orleans and he said he thinks all his albums were down there.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024