Author Topic: My Pathetic Condition (Photos)  (Read 2119 times)

Offline cape_of_good_hope

• Posting Member
Look at my Pathetic Condition.

flickr.com/photos/62813428@N02/with/5799244667/

I have been living bravely with this for the past 14 years. In the process I have totally cut off myself from the society. Never allowed anyone (except a few special ones) to come close to me. I have been choking inside every single day. I will be undergoing surgery by Dr.Anantheshwar soon. Will the outcome be any worse than this?

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
Ive seen his name in the forum a couple of times.. Before the surgery, better give him an overview of what you expect after the operation. Then check with him what results he can deliver, from there you will be on the same page, so you wont be disappointed if the results that he has done was not up to what youve expected. Also check pictures of his past patients so you know how well he is works with Gyne. Goodluck mate! Keep us posted.

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
Excellent answer by looseshirt.

Always provide more details for analysis
1.  What us your age, weoght, height, bmi, relationship status
2. What is your lowest weight and your highest weight
3. What is Dr Anantheshwar plan and thee experience  of attack, describe it great detail here.
4. What sort of tools does he use
5. Which other surgeons have you taken a second opinion from and their experience with treating cases similar to yours

You do have a severe case but there are successful surgeries. Also keep in mind natural body does look much better than looking like half butchered. Many a times it also feels much better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024