Author Topic: best plastic surgeon for gyne in sydney ? plz help out dunno where to go  (Read 7291 times)

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member
i dnt know which surgeon to pick anyone know any good surgeons in gyne and had good experience and success

i called dr mark kohout to make a booking today i asked his secratary how much is it roughly for the surgery she goes $9000 i go watt ? isnt that way to expensive someone plz help out thnx :)

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
i think 7 grand all up is about the going  rate, depends on how big a case tho. google "australian society of plastic surgeons" website and use their "surgeon search" feature this will find u many surgeons in your state.

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member

Offline sim

• Posting Member
Dr Warwick Harper at Manly- look up his website (can't remember the address).

Offline oldmate

Dr Warwick Harper at Manly- look up his website (can't remember the address).

I checked his website out http://www.ppsurgery.com.au/html/about-practice.html. Wondering if anyone has been to him?

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
$9000 is daylight robbery.  Don't pay it!

I agree that you get what you pay for in the plastic surgery game, but that is just a rip off.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Gynoboy11

• Posting Member
how you going guys. im new to this site.

i recently went and had a consultation for gyno surgery with Dr Kourosh Tavakoli and he said i needed to have excision and lipo. i was quoted $8,500 altogether. do you guys recommend this doctor? he is listed on the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons.

your help is greatly appreciated. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024