Author Topic: Post Surgery Fear  (Read 1675 times)

Offline jay2soul

• Posting Member
Hi All,

I am new to the forum and I hope someone can help me!

I had hormonal puberty for about 10 years so recently I decided to get them sorted through the Harley Medical Group in the UK. I have 4 incisions made in total, one under each pectoral and one just on the bottom edge of each nipple.

After the first week the results really looked good - not perfect but you could tell the difference and it looked worth it! My left breast was much worse so it was still a bit puffier than the right. Anyway I've been wearing my compression vest for 4 weeks and my breasts seem to have reverted back to their pre-op size!! Is this normal and part of the healing? My left one looks just as big as before and sags and just generally looks ugly! It's been just over 4 weeks now since I had surgery, in few days it will be 5!

Do you think my gyno will totally disappear? I've attached a picture. Thanks for any help and advice!

Offline NO83

• Posting Member
Did you have gland and lipo done, or just one or the other?  Definitely need some more info about the surgery you had to answer your question

Offline jay2soul

• Posting Member
I know I defo had lipo done but I'm not sure if he done gland. I've asked the surgery for full details. All I remember him saying was that he was going to make an incision under each pec, near my lats and if he wasn't satisfied, he'd make one in each nipple too...which he did! All I can see in one of my docs it says "1st procedure gynecomastia" and then "2nd procedure gynecomastia + lipo" - not sure what that means?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024