Author Topic: Might be a stupid question.  (Read 6677 times)

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Hey Men.  Are there times when your breast feel bigger, heavier, more sore.  I've had three different doctors test me for everything serious that could cause the gynecomastia so no worries there.  Just seems like sometimes my breast seem to be more in the way or pardon the pun, more of a pain in the neck.  Hope you all are having a goodun. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Yes there are variations and no I do not know why.

One possibility is fluid retention. If you awaken with puffy eyes and end the day with swolen feet, then you know what I mean, The surplus fluids seem to react to gravity. Up all day, the fluids accumulate in the lower parts of the body, The feet and legs swell. Lying down all night the fluids are more generally distributed so you have puffiness in the face, most noticed around the eyes when you awaken. Those same fluids could possibly accumulate in the breast area at one time in the day but migrate elsewhere at other times. Just a thought.
Grandpa Dan

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Hey Paa Paw.  I don't have the general problems with fluid retention although I believe you are correct with fluid buildup in the chest area.  The problem seems to be prominent after work such as splitting wood, or similar activities.  On a unrelated note, it is good to see your family has a Paa Paw.  Or family has a Mee Maw.  She will be moving in with us this summer.  Mee Maw is great.  Her little yapping @#$ dog might just drive me nutzzzzzzzzz.  Have a goodun.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Being a Paa Paw is a bit scary, When you are the oldest living member of your family it seems like everyone is looking at you like "You're Next." I want to go camping with some of the grandkids and my daughters(the kids mothers) are all concerned that Iam up to it. Hell if it gets to be a problem, I can speak up. Just leave me alone and let me have my fun. The mothers go with us anyway so they can moderate things if it ever becomes necessary. The only day of a camping trip that I do not look forward to is the day we break camp. I love camping in a tent but I have no fondness for taking them down and packing them.

Back to the subject of your original question. I don't really know the answer and you are actually ahead of me in noticing that you are more aware of them after vigorous activity. I have not gone so far as to look for a cause/effect relationship and breast awareness. It could be an interesting thing to study.

hammer

Those darn tents never fit back in the same package they came out of!

I once was told that there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers!

I too have noticed that some days are better then others, which means that some are worse then others too, but I never gave it much thought, however this does shed some light on it.

I had my first mammogram today, and you want to talk about sore! Good news is no cancer, but they want to see me again in six months. I will do an update in my stories later.

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Hey everyone.  This is the time of the year I spend most of my time cultivating my land.  Many hours are spent hustling my Old Farmall.  No power steering and a very rough ride.  Over the past several months, I have noticed my hands going numb while driving or operating equipment.  This morning was no different except it seemed worse.  This afternoon when I returned to the fields I wore my just my size 1256 bra.  Hands never went numb this afternoon.  Going to wear it again in the morning.  Will let you know how it works out.

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Howdy from down on the farm. Update on yesterdays post about the numbness in my hands.  Wore the bra out to work this morning.  No numbness in my hands.  Went out this afternoon looking for irrigation parts.  Left the bra at home.  Hands went numb while driving home.  Went back out this evening to move irrigation equipment and wore a bra.  No problems.  Looks like problem solved.  Y'all have a goodun.

hammer

Sounds like the weight of those boobs are pinching a nerve my friend!

It is a sad day when a bra becomes a MANS favorite garment, to give him a good day, that is!

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Hey Yankee.  As much as I hate to admit it, the weight of these things must be putting pressure on the nerves in my neck.  Wearing a bra doesn't bother me anymore but what really weirds me out is at times when I walk past a mirror, I will do a double take.  I would imagine several of the other guys out there have had a similar experience.  Oh well, life is good!  You take care brother.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Now it is my turn to wonder. I have numbness on the Ulnar side of my forearm, hand and fingers 4&5 That would indicate a pinched nerve at C8. It is only on the left. I wonder????

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Hey Paa Paw.  How are you doing?  Now that you mention the numbness around the Ulna side of your arm,I realize my numbness is primarily in my left hand and I am mostly left handed.  Is your numbness in your dominant hand?  Great question. 

hammer

I also have to take the second look at the mirror! You would think after all this time we would get use to it!

I get numbness also, but I have always blamed it on C4, C5 and C6 that have damage from a motor cycle accident. I also get a lot of the tingling feeling. I always tell Deb that the electricity is running in my hands.

With my back giving me problems again my pain tolerance is low so everything is bugging me, from the bra to the support hose. How cares if me toes are dark at the end! Just kidding, I am wearing them, just not all day, I want to keep the toes and legs too!

There are so many time that I wish that I ONLY had big boobs to bother me! OK, I am done whining now! Sorry.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 02:11:07 PM by hammer »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The numbness is in my left hand but I am right handed. Sometimes it is a buzzing or tingling sensation like a mild electric shock and at other times it is quite numb. Having two fingers that do not want to work right sometimes make typing a chore.

hammer

I hear ya brother! I was just saying to Deb that it seem like those of us that except your breast have so much other stuff to deal with! Such as the hands, and support hose to name a few!

You know, sometimes life can really suck! Especially when my back hurts like it does and brandy doesn't make me forget it! LOL

Oh crap, I just looked down and do you know what! I got boobs! Aw oh how cares any way, I don't! That is the way we need to look at it! Why get so worked up over such little stuff anyway?

Say good night Richard! good night Richard! do you remember the sitcom laugh in? Someone thought that I was saying something else and edited my post because I wrote the nick name for Richard when I said good night Richard! That was how they ended the show every week. Much like Red Skeleton would end his show with, "good night and God bless"

Anyone on the forum that is over 50 and in the US and in the acceptance area will have a great chance of remembering, "say good night ----" From the sitcom laugh in.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET THERE HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER!

Bob is short for Robert, Fred is short for Frances, Bill is short for William and male thingy is short for Richard!

This is totally FUCKED! I can write FUCKED but not Richards nick name! I'm sure glad my name is Bob!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:58:24 PM by hammer »

hammer

THIS MIGHT BE A STUPID QUESTION GUYS!

I was thinking about names and words that can and can"t be used!

If Richard Van Dyke was to join the group do you think he would have to sign in as:  "Male Thingy Van Dyke"?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024