Author Topic: Enjoying your morning coffee?  (Read 697 times)

Brdy64

Starting in the early 2000s, several studies have been performed on using caffeine both alone and with other ingredients to treat androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). The results strongly suggest that treatments including caffeine are highly effective.

In addition to blocking DHT, caffeine is an effective anti-inflammatory. Although you likely associate caffeine primarily with the cup of coffee or tea you drink in the morning, it is a powerful health ingredient. Furthermore, caffeine can help improve blood flow. This is associated with stimulating the growth of new hairs. Caffeine extends the life cycle of hair follicles, allowing them to grow more hair.

Brdy64

I drink a large cup every morning 😉

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
I love coffee and caffeine. I play in a band and when we have a late night gig I'll pop a 10mg caffeine pill during the last set and it keeps me alert on the road driving home. I get really tired sometimes. My wife had to stop consuming caffeine because of high blood pressure. And my best friend had to stop because of prostate problems. So I'm enjoying it while I can. I don't buy into the idea that it causes all kinds of problems. I'm pretty sure I would have died behind the wheel by now without it.

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I have never enjoyed nor drank coffee.  I can't even stand the smell.  My wife loves it, so I deal with it.  Chocolate, on the on the other hand, is my weakness.

Interesting article from a long time ago:
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10232008/news/nationalnews/women_face_drink__shrink_dilemma_134865.htm

Brdy64

I have never enjoyed nor drank coffee.  I can't even stand the smell.  My wife loves it, so I deal with it.  Chocolate, on the on the other hand, is my weakness.

Interesting article from a long time ago:
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10232008/news/nationalnews/women_face_drink__shrink_dilemma_134865.htm
Very interesting article 🤔

"Coffee will grow men some very hefty man-boobs"

So that's where they came from! 😉

Offline taxmapper

I have become the coffee guy at work. 
I mix flavors together and even grinds to get diff. tastes each day. 

perhaps that could be causing it eh? 

coffee boobs? 

Brdy64

coffee boobs?
I'll have another cup, for another cup! 😉

Brdy64

coffee boobs?
I'll have another cup, for another cup! 😉

I think I'll join you birdie. I wonder how many cups it would take for me to get to a d because I'm a c and I really think if I was a d people would understand that I pretty much have to wear a bra for support and comfort. But I said that when I was a b if I could only be a c and now I'm a full-fledged c looking at d I think you can tell for me I like my boobies:D
Pot of coffee per day might do it?

Upfront

Merle highlighted this on the forum in 2008
I really am surprised that it seems like new news. 

For newbies Merle was one of the founders of the forum

Brdy64

Merle highlighted this on the forum in 2008
I really am surprised that it seems like new news.

For newbies Merle was one of the founders of the forum
While researching foods that might reduce 'hot flashes', foods that contain phytoestrogens, I have actually discovered much of our common diet either contains the phytoestrogens, or other components known to effect hormones. I have been eating and drinking everything that causes gynecomastia for years, it would be hard not to. 

Adjusting the amounts of some more potent foods is basically the only alternative. Little more soy products, add some flax seeds with berries. 😋

My coffee intake already hovers around one pot per day, and has most of my life. 
I guess I was always destined to have boobs. 🤔

Offline taxmapper

Well... Today its just old tyme Cup o' Joe! 

Nothing fancy..

lets see what them boobie do now! 

Brdy64

I started my day at 3am, but waited until 6am to make coffee.  Nothing fancy just regular old truck stop strong coffee! Today is my favorite day,  we pick up our last grand daughter from school and then we play. Well she will be getting another sewing lesson from grandma.

Coffee is hot how are you going to start your day?
Same as usual, started about 2am. Breakfast, coffee, and my Flaxseed shake. Spent the early morning on emails and this forum. Now I'm out waiting for the bus too pick me up. 

Offline taxmapper

Today its a half mix of Kenyan and Etheopian Med. roast. 

(Im really bad at this ..."x'...snob thing. )

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Definitely 
On Snake River RV zing
Fresh roasted and ground Papua New Guinea coffee

Very windy here so no canoe fishing 
Regards, Bob 
Regards, Bob

Brdy64

We both slept in this morning. We still have not even had breakfast. She was up at 10 am, but I slept until 2 pm. We both went to bed at 2 am, but never went to sleep and got back up at 3 am. Our sleep cycles are way off.
Then we laid down at 8 am.

But I am awake now drinking strong truckstop coffee!
Retirement is grand 😉

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024