Author Topic: QUESTION  (Read 1853 times)

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Indentation on one side of my chest... right under the nipple..... other side is fine.... will this indent fill out as per normal... Indent only occurs when I flex my chest

Oh.. Im 3 weeks post op

Anyone know?

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
i got the exact same thing...on my left side..when i flex, left nip indents and along bottom and one side it is noticeable like as if the scar tissue is poking outwards.  since we both have it I think it must be common..others have said so on another post i put up regarding this just recently.  im 2 weeks, 3 days post op

also when i raise my arms above my head, the left nipple indents a lot more than the right.  i'm thinking maybe more gland was removed from the left...is that maybe the case with you?

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Nipple indents more on the right side.... but more scar tissue on the left side ( so more removed from left side I guess)..... I just want that indentation to fill out... my scar tissue lumps are big but not that noticable, I guess cause I am a weight lifter and have a fairly thick chest..

I am 2 weeks # days post

Wanted to see if anyone had the indent and it filled in?

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
I answered in your above post... basically... chill... it will get better - with or without massage.  I had the same (on one side) at 3 weeks and not really there much if at all at 10-11 weeks.
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024