Author Topic: Finally its time! 1 month  (Read 3552 times)

Offline Jdowg

• Bronze Member
In 1 month is the timing for my surgery. I turn 17 in 21 days, i weigh 155-160lbs and height of about 5'10". Seems right to me.

I got to make a big decision about when to set the date. My plan was to do it the first week of october, but my mom has suggested wait til thanksgiving so i can take a week off school for surgery, and have another week off for the holidays. Im not sure what to do. I really would like to get it done sooner the better, so i will be semi healed by the holidays, but i dont know if its the best option. Sept 29th would be 1 date i could have, or 2 weeks before thanksgiving.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Offline broadsidebrother

• Bronze Member
Get it done on monday take off tue and wed and thursday you should be good to do school work, but no p.e. If anyone ask just say you tore your pec wrestleing with some friends. Im sure you can get your doc to write you got surgery on your pec for a doctors excuss for your teachers at school. Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 12:08:13 AM by broadsidebrother »

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
Listen to brothersidebrother because this is the injury all of us gyne sufferers claim..

Offline Jdowg

• Bronze Member
im not sure when to set a date tho. I can do it 2 weeks before thanksgiving, do it on a friday, have sat,sun to relax, then relax that whole week from no school. The next week will be thanksgiving, so 2 weeks off nothing but rest. Bad thing i was hoping to be able to do some things but getting surgery is the top of my list

Offline broadsidebrother

• Bronze Member
Honestly the next day after my surgery If i were in school I would have been able to go no problem. But that just me, it may be differnt for other people. I also didnt need to take any pain killers, I had percocet but didnt need them at all.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 01:25:12 AM by broadsidebrother »

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
dont worry dude. just have the surgery in november. i think that the best way to go. and plus you probably had gyne for years now. why not wait a couple of more months? ohhh and im just asking, how old are you? im almost 17 in october and i dont know if im too young for the surgery.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline Jdowg

• Bronze Member
I turn 17 in 17 days. I enjoy working out and running, but i don't because i think people notice my gyne while im doing it. So i think once i get my surgery im going to LOVE exercising again

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
same here dude! i only jog at night or early in the morning outside or at a gym. and sometimes when i think about not having gyne, i feel like working would actually be fun.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024