Author Topic: Revision Surgery in 6 days.  (Read 2239 times)

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
From my time on the board, there have been limited posts on revisions. 10 months ago I had the surgery and posted here about it. I am going back in for minor revisions on the right side. I had a minor hematoma on left which was a pain to deal with but healed fine.

Harder to deal with going back in for this surgery - since whats left to do is modest, but the doctor and his team are decent, and he is standing behind his work and revising for a very modest fee. Their approach to the revision surgery seems a bit indifferent compared to the first, but I understand that from their side this is touch up work and they wish to temper my expectations that my right can be made to look exactly like my left.  I sent a photo to a couple of the docs on this board, to check my sanity in wanting this.

I am told I am scheduled for only 30 mins. Because of this time and it only being on one side, will hopefully  be a quick recovery with minor complications.

Will post updates later.

Offline Viking75

• Bronze Member

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
Revision postponed till the end of the year to deal with some major medical issues :(.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024