Author Topic: Gland Excision + No lipo = nervous  (Read 3302 times)

Offline runamillionmiles

• Posting Member
I had my consult a few weeks ago and the PS said I only needed gland removal and it made me kind of nervous, because on this site I usually only read successful gland + lipo surgery and unsuccessful lipo only surgery...but not to many stories about gland only

How successful are the surgeries when it just gland only excision....does anyone know where i can find some pics of gland only surgeries...

DrBermant

I had my consult a few weeks ago and the PS said I only needed gland removal and it made me kind of nervous, because on this site I usually only read successful gland + lipo surgery and unsuccessful lipo only surgery...but not to many stories about gland only

How successful are the surgeries when it just gland only excision....does anyone know where i can find some pics of gland only surgeries...

Each surgeon has his / her own techniques.  Gland excision alone can result in some nasty Male Chest Crater Deformity Defects.  I prefer to use other sculpture elements during my Dynamic Technique Male Chest Contouring for Gynecomastia.  Liposuction is just one of many tools I use to refine my sculpture.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024