Author Topic: From looking at this forum, what % would you say are happy w/ surgery?  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
This is a question for the guys that have been here for a while and scan the forum regularly.  What percentage of guys on here that get the surgery say they are happy with the results?

I really want to get this surgery.  I posted my photos a month or two ago in the photo section on the site.  The biggest thing that holds me back is the prospect of a botched surgery with abnormalities and puffy nipples that COME BACK (!!!!).  Also, there is the humiliation factor of the surgery.  It sounds like it is tough to hide from people and they will definitely ask questions when they get suspicious. 

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I understand why you ask, but you can't get a meaningful answer by looking at the posts on a forum like this. 

Most people who are happy with their results tend to go on with their life and don't come back here.  Almost everybody who is not satisfied stay on the forum to get additional feedback and support. 

Also, it depends on the skills of the surgeon combined with how reasonable the expectations of the patient. 

As for hiding the surgery, the most popular line seems to be that you've had a couple of benign growths removed from the chest.   I used that one myself and it worked beautifully.   ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
if your into that type of thing... you can get tattoos to diffuse the attention from the scars.
 :D
The scars arent supposed to be really bad.
And if your happy with the results, what do you really need to worry about having to explain everything for?

I would think that having someone ask about a scar (when its appropriate, if not you can always tell them to mind their own buisness) is a bit less of  problem than having the gyne.

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
What is your other option besides surgery?  Even if someone isn't 100% happy with their outcome, I'd say that most of post op guys are happier now than before.  Even if it isn't perfect.  My chest is far from perfect now.  I'm not 100% happy with it, but I'm sure a hell of a lot happier now than I was a few months ago.  If it bothers you , do the surgery.

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
I'm probably going to do it.  I can't wait until the day when I can just take my shirt off and not have to constantly worry about whether my nipples are hard.

If it is in fact a high 90s percent satisfaction rate (though this sounds really high, given what guys have said on this site), then the only thing holding me back is my schedule at work with the Navy.  I'm leaving for that in June.  I'm still in school now.

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member

Offline Jguerrero222

• Posting Member
i need revision...but so far the steps that i have taken have made me happier to know that this never ending nightmare will someday just end....i had surgery 2 yrs ago, worked out...i still have an indented nipple from remooving the gland under the nipple...i have a nice body....but that is my only flaw...i no longer have what i had before...always having to pull my shirt...things like that.....i tried getting the revision covered by insurance but they claimed it was cosmetic...so i have to find my own way of getting it and thats by saving$....i have lived my life...trying to make the best of what i have, i have great friends, gf, supportive family...self-confidence....jus clinging onto to hope that i will be that guy that i imagined when i was a child.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024