Author Topic: Heartless bullying needs to stop!  (Read 2351 times)

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
I don’t post much anymore after my diagnosis of Pseudo and not true gyno but I just had to post on this.  I hate bullies and really hate to see people leave because of them. I enjoyed reading the comments by Birdie and Charli and will miss them.  I hope they reconsider their decision to leave.
Redfox 🦊

Orb

I haven't logged in for a whole as I have been away for a couple months.  I have however made some quick check ins and have watched Birdie rise to stardom.  I often felt his new and energetic ways were the same as most of us when we first learned of this and found out we weren't alone.

I left once for some of the same reasons.  I returned for the same reasons I have seen in this thread.  Those that post care.  Everyone sees everyone for who they are and go with that.  That's life.  Just think what a world this  would be if we all thought the same.  All like ME!  UGH!!!! 

I hope the good, caring, compassionate, and kind souls remain and or come back. The others.... I will dismiss like the blowing wind.  They may be around and felt but I will not "see" them.

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Gosh, I just returned from two weeks fishing in Alaska.  Did well.  A lot can happen in two weeks.  I think it's best that I missed it.

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
It appears that Sophie (aboywithgirls) is also gone. I had been communicating with her for a few years, and she has now disappeared from both here and Reddit.

Joni

Orb

Upfront as well it appears.

This is so sad.
I just noticed Gino is gone as well.  I was gone/away for a while and now this is happening.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 09:37:58 AM by Orb »

Offline 42CSurprise!

So sad that folks feel the need to leave.  I know for myself that I come and go but this appears to be more than just catching a breath and exploring some other issues of importance.  I know that in my earlier time here I was frustrated that the conversation was so limited.  How many times can you say "you look good in that brassiere?"  But the conversation deepened over the last few yeas and we began to explore the broader implications of hormonal changes that affected not only our breasts but the rest of our bodies and our minds.  We began talking about gender non-conformity, which makes perfect sense for men with a hormonal stew that encourages breast growth.

It has always felt that the acceptance side of this website, while offering some space to explore a different response to having breasts, it is forever vulnerable to men who are angry about the situation or who enjoy trolling anyone who is different.  Fortunately, we've had very little of that in threads on this side of the site but clearly something triggered this recent exodus.  My hope is that these men will reconsider... but life does go on.  Nothing is forever... or so I've been told.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
We began to explore the broader implications of hormonal changes that affected not only our breasts but the rest of our bodies and our minds.  We began talking about gender non-conformity, which makes perfect sense for men with a hormonal stew that encourages breast growth.
Of course, you can't have breasts without hormones and these same hormones are going to effect much more than just the breasts. 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
It appears that Sophie (aboywithgirls) is also gone. I had been communicating with her for a few years, and she has now disappeared from both here and Reddit.

Joni
This saddens me greatly. Sophie was not only our resident guru on the forum who inspired many of us, but a beautiful person inside and out. I care about her deeply and hope she is well.

Sophie originally reached out to me, and I also felt privileged to have been involved in many lengthy and deeply personal conversations with her after that. She took me under her wing, made me realize certain things about myself, and was there for me. My life is different and better now thanks to her, and I will forever be indebted.

I cling to the hope that we will meet again, somewhere else in cyberspace. 

Online Johndoe1

A few years ago Sophie went away for a time and then returned. The fact that she has deleted her known accounts tends me to think she will be back sometime.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Justagirl💃

Bullying can and will happen on all sites. It's kind of a given.
Many times this goes on behind the scenes in messages, and it can be quite disturbing for the victims. No one wants to start their day with someone telling them they don't belong because of 'X'.

It can be ignored for awhile, but as it continues it will reach the point of being too much.

Sometimes the person leaving will come back using a new username and restrain from giving out too much information in future posts.
That is the best case scenario, and let's just hope that this will happen

Justagirl 💖
« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 07:18:07 AM by Justagirl »

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Many times this goes on behind the scenes in messages, and it can be quite disturbing for the victims. No one wants to start their day with someone telling them they don't belong because of 'X'.

It can be ignored for awhile, but as it continues it will reach the point of being too much.

Sometimes the person leaving will come back using a new username and restrain from giving out too much information in future posts.
That is the best case scenario, and let's just hope that this will happen

Justagirl 💖
Welcome Justagirl, I hope you enjoy the forum, and I look forward to hearing your input on the many topics discussed here.

Offline Justagirl💃

That is the best case scenario, and let's just hope that this will happen

Justagirl 💖
Welcome Justagirl, I hope you enjoy the forum, and I look forward to hearing your input on the many topics discussed here.
Thank you very very much 💖

Offline Busty

tryingtoaccept, here’s hoping you continue to post. Breasts are breast, whether gynecomastia or pseudo gynecomastia, makes no difference here 

Offline Justagirl💃

tryingtoaccept, here’s hoping you continue to post. Breasts are breast, whether gynecomastia or pseudo gynecomastia, makes no difference here
Absolutely, continue to post! 💖

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Thanks, I will start posting more.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024